• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Combination 'Get Well Soon'/General 'Kazoo Appreciation' thread

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
arun!!!!
this thread is dedicated to sending you happy healthy vibes to make you feel better (though i am sure the pain meds are doing a good job of that!)

you are a super trooper and i love you.

xo,
liz

p.s. think of it this way...now you have a perfectly valid reason to never wear a wedding band ;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Poot

TRIBE Member
I hope you are feeling better soon, dude.

(ouch)

I can imagine it must have been a tough sell convincing your parents (and anyone else) that your hospital call was not an April Fool's joke.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
sounds like the shocker gone awry for arun? feel better!

appreciation part: he has a smile that is infectious to me... like happy pinkeye!

deep

TRIBE Member
If I'm reading Liz's somewhat vague message properly, your left hand has been replaced by a
emot-megaman.gif
type arm cannon or a chainsaw ala Bruce Campbell. Either way, try not to fuck up too much shit with your new toys.

(Hope you get better soon for whatever the issue is)

Poot

TRIBE Member
In a strange twist of fate, this has NOTHING to do with women, illicit substances, alcohol or screaming in the streets and/or private dining establishments.

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
'twas a dark, stormy and sunny afternoon. Young & virile, Arun skipped to the gym to squeeze in some Pilates before donating blood for war orphans.
A model citizen, Arun arrived early and decided to work his sinewy chestal moscles. As he finished his first warmup set of dumbbell chest presses, he sat up a bit to let the weights fall to the floor.
ZUT ALORS! I could see the events unfolding, but was meek and powerless to foil fates twisted design on this day -- resting on the floor was another set of weights.
Switching to slow-motion, I dived, then dove, screaming 'nooooooooooooooooo' while the music crecendo'ed.
Too little, too late. I had been 20 metres away, but was only able to cover 12 metres in my slow-mo lunge. The weight in-hand dropped onto the weight-on-floor, trapping the invaluable ring finger betwixt.

Since this is a family webpage, I won't detail the amount or coarcity of language used or the amount of blood spewn, but let me say that, in both cases, it was plenty.
Five hours later mighty Arun emerged from the hospital with a fistful of Percocets and a new outlook on life.
And the first thing he's gong to do to Life will be to give it the finger.
As soon as that is medically feasible.

Special shout-outs to the staff at Goodlife who offered him a bandaid for his crushed finger and then gave the wrong address so the ambulance couldn't find us.

Muffin

TRIBE Member
SlipperyPete said:
Special shout-outs to the staff at Goodlife who offered him a bandaid for his crushed finger and then gave the wrong address so the ambulance couldn't find us.

hahaha, nice.

Arun, I don't really know you (actually, I met you once, a long time ago, but that's neither here nor there), but I hope you have a speedy recovery, that sounds PAINFUL!

Moez

TRIBE Member
AWWW!!! GET WELL SOON ARUN!

that sounds soooooo painful. OUCH!

I hope you feel better soon.

xoxox