• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Cologne

peko

TRIBE Member
ew, I HATE cologne - someone at work sports a stinky one and the 'scent' makes me want to vomit!

** sorry, that was a thread wrecker, but I needed to vent about the stench **

rod_g

TRIBE Member
I need a new smell, almost finished my bottles of Nautica Longitude and Davidoff Echo. What you sportin lately

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
This guy got on the TTC the other day with this cologne scent wafting behind him. I was starting to wonder who the hell wears cologne anymore (besides Froshers jumping all over AXE), but then I figured the train I was on must have gone through some sort of time rip and this guy must have stepped out of the 80's.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
ralph lauren black seems to get me the nods from the ladies..

oddly enough, after working out at the gym, and showering/changing into work attire, heading to work, the axe pheonix/clix combo seems to garner more nods than any cologne ive ever worn! sucks because its not cologne, but it works just as well!

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
What's popular this year. And not a "i'm a politician" fragrance but something the gay bois like.

-jM
A&D

erika

TRIBE Member
Givenchy does some nice scents for men
If you want a classic with a twist, go for Guerlain's Vetiver

kyfe

TRIBE Member
ralph lauren black seems to get me the nods from the ladies..

oddly enough, after working out at the gym, and showering/changing into work attire, heading to work, the axe pheonix/clix combo seems to garner more nods than any cologne ive ever worn! sucks because its not cologne, but it works just as well!
I wear double black and yes it can get a guy like me into trouble

ZsaZsa

TRIBE Member
Pi by Givenchy = INSTANT toe curl...... doesnt matter who is wearing it. I dont even have any 'good' memories when I smell it. Dont care and dont know why but it is just awesome.

Do they make this for women? If they do - I want it.

Swiss Army has always been nice, too.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
my two favourite scents, which i've been wearing for over 15 years - versace l'homme and herrera, are no longer available at the bay. fack!

lobo

TRIBE Member
Guys still wear cologne these days? I could swear that I've smelled less and less of the stuff that used to be norm.

Lobo

mrfinesse

TRIBE Member
I've never used them myself but thinking of getting something for someone that does for christmas. And I have no clue what to look for. Only one I know of is drakkar noir but that's supposedly very old school.