• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coke or Pepsi?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch
pop is grosse. but add some rye in there, and its okay! :D

*jen*
wow, someone that thinks along the same lines as me.

i very rarely drink dark pop, like maybe a can every other month or so. i don't mind Sprite and it's counter-parts, but i don't consume a lot of that shit either.

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry

wow, someone that thinks along the same lines as me.

i very rarely drink dark pop, like maybe a can every other month or so. i don't mind Sprite and it's counter-parts, but i don't consume a lot of that shit either.
yea, i will drink it here and there, but barely ever! I dunno, pop just doesn't do it for me. It's too fizzy, and it hurts my stomach. :D u are a smart guy!! haha........

*jen*

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i am so smart.. "s-m-r-t"

because i have weened myself off the shit, i get major gut rot when i do drink it, and i end up feeling sorry for myself.
not that there is anything wrong with feeling sorry for one's self, but there is something wrong with gut rot.

caits

TRIBE Member
oh i am having a heart attack!! you DON'T LIKE POP?! some say i am addicted to diet coke, i would have to agree....but i can't think of anything i would rather have than a cold diet coke. oh delicious...............i think it is slowly working its way to my brain :D

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caits
oh i am having a heart attack!! you DON'T LIKE POP?! some say i am addicted to diet coke, i would have to agree....but i can't think of anything i would rather have than a cold diet coke. oh delicious...............i think it is slowly working its way to my brain :D

Diet coke is worse for you than regular coke.

aspartame is known to create a deadly chemical in your stomach when digested, they just don't tell you that.

kodos

TRIBE Member
carbonated beverages and fast food.. the fine cuisine of north american fat cats.

wake up and smell the melting stomach lining.

caits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry

Diet coke is worse for you than regular coke.

aspartame is known to create a deadly chemical in your stomach when digested, they just don't tell you that.
i know, i know!! but i still can't stop :(

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
I prefer the delicious south-Pacific styles of Tahiti Treat..

(coke > pepsi if booze is involved)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
That's because claims about health risks associated with aspartame are unsubstantiated.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I like Pepsi Better whan Coke,

But I love Diet Coke!

I know it's bad for me, but it tastes to good.

Three byproducts of aspartame are methanol, formaldehyde, and formate, but defenders maintain these occur in modest amounts - similar to what is found in fruit juices - and cannot be considered toxic. But according to Michael Schachter MD in an article on HealthWorld, the methanol in juices is chemically bound so it cannot be absorbed into the body whereas in aspartame it is in a free state where it can be absorbed. Additionally, in aspartame the methanol is unaccompanied by ethanol which acts as a protectant in its natural state.
Mmmm... Formaldehyde... Keeps me looking young and preserved.

-Nickers

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by g0nz0
cherry coke...cause im part of the reason its available in Canada! :D

z0-
I love Cherry Coke...

I drink Coke usually.. Pepsi is OK.. but when it comes to booze, it's Rye or Rum & Coke only.

Stupid ass Pepsi is not meant to be mixed... it's not called Rum & Pepsi.

pr0nstar