• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Coffee Time Design team is on acid.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

artemis

TRIBE Member
Man, these guys change their branding more often than i change my oil. They *seriously* need to settle on a logo and perhaps even implement it across the board?

As for your q, definitelly!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I hate the font and I don't think the steam should have been the same colour as the typeface, but I do sort of like the from above perspective of having the steam come out of the cup like you're looking down on it.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
The people who shot Amanda Marshall's video certainly were.

AND THANKS FOR SHARING TOO!!

The envelope full of cash was a nice touch.

-jM
A&D

Caz

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
I prefer Coffee Lime's branding strategy. Coffee Tip has a unique presence in the industry too...
well that place looks like a shining credit to the neighborhood

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
If anyone's looking for cheap, shitty cess with a small (large) element of danger, might I suggest "Coffee BREAK" (same font as Coffee Time) at Kingston and Morningside.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
if you go get some Tacos El Asador and then hop over to Clinton's for a pint you'll make my day mitsuko.

oh and make sure to show me in photo essay format.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i like how when you ask for them to put the hot sauce on the inside of the burrito they look at you all funny and go, "you want it hot?" then they go, "so hot sauce on the inside?" then, "so hot is okay for you?"

wonderful. and i love the gangsta son that works there, he used to give me updates on where he had seen my ex the past week.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories