• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CODA Doc Martin Sneak Villalobos

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Would you believe that the night was a essentially a flop because no one was able to resolve the technical issues around running turntables into the house system?

Where we were supposed to be taken on a tour through the record collections of Doc Martin, Sneak, and Villalobos, instead we heard the collectives Plan B/back up plan via USB, while the record bags rested all alone, off to the side.

A true shame.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
I can believe that. These days, hearing that nights were either middling or a flop seems to be more the standard than hearing that the party went off.

Sign o' the times...

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Setup for the left turntable just wouldn't play nice, kept skipping, even after fiddling & replacing it. Guess there were no patio slabs & tennis balls to be found, and no one decided to do a sound check ;)

Real bummer. Flying in two dudes, only to shelve them like that...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
I can believe that. These days, hearing that nights were either middling or a flop seems to be more the standard than hearing that the party went off.

Sign o' the times...
This is so true today. I can't believe how often it happens... not like it used to be.

Elemento

TRIBE Member
Singing would have been better knowing that there was no technician to solve the problem at hand. Thanks for pointing that out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders