• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

cocktail calories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Ok, I don't know what inspired me to look this up, and I know most of you don't want to hear it, but here's a friendly reminder as the patio season begins about the amount of calories in your drinks ;)

Cocktail Mixer Chart
Type of Drink, Carbohydrate, Calorie
Beer (12 oz) 13 , 140 - 160 (check the label)
Red Wine (4 oz) 2 , 85
Bourbon (1 oz) 0 , 64
Tequila (1 oz) 0 , 65
Rum (1 oz) 0 , 65
Brandy (1 oz) 0 , 71
Vodka (1 oz) 0 , 65
Gin (1 oz) 0 , 65
Lemon Juice (1 tbs) 1.3 , 4
Lime Juice (1 tbs) 1.4 , 4
Orange Juice (0.5 cup) 13.4 , 56
Tomato Juice (0.5 cup) 5.1 , 21
Source

add to those numbers any mixers such as pop or juice and the numbers add up!

For a full list of how many calories each type of beer has, check out http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm


It makes me sad that beer is the worst (but the best...)!
 

gollum

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
Ok, I don't know what inspired me to look this up, and I know most of you don't want to hear it, but here's a friendly reminder as the patio season begins about the amount of calories in your drinks ;)

Cocktail Mixer Chart
Type of Drink, Carbohydrate, Calorie
Beer (12 oz) 13 , 140 - 160 (check the label)
Red Wine (4 oz) 2 , 85
Bourbon (1 oz) 0 , 64
Tequila (1 oz) 0 , 65
Rum (1 oz) 0 , 65
Brandy (1 oz) 0 , 71
Vodka (1 oz) 0 , 65
Gin (1 oz) 0 , 65
Lemon Juice (1 tbs) 1.3 , 4
Lime Juice (1 tbs) 1.4 , 4
Orange Juice (0.5 cup) 13.4 , 56
Tomato Juice (0.5 cup) 5.1 , 21
Source

add to those numbers any mixers such as pop or juice and the numbers add up!

For a full list of how many calories each type of beer has, check out http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm


It makes me sad that beer is the worst (but the best...)!


I can't begin to tell you how lame, anyone who actually count the calories in their drinks are.
 

madnezz

TRIBE Member
when you think that you have to run on the treadmill for an hour to work off five or six beers, you start wondering if it's worth it sometimes!!!
 

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
if you know drinking 5 or 6 beers will pack on the pounds, and it worries you...
stop drinking beer.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Kinger explained to me on Sunday he mixes vodka with crystal lite and that's how he's so big.
 

Cri

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
if you know drinking 5 or 6 beers will pack on the pounds, and it worries you...
stop drinking beer.

that's what I did..I just enjoy various other spirits with less calories :p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
My mom was on the bernstein diet for a long time..he told her to drink greygoose and soda and said that was the least amount of calories in any alcoholic drink
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
gollum said:
I can't begin to tell you how lame, anyone who actually count the calories in their drinks are.

You won't be saying that in 20 years when you're sporting a basketball under your shirt.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cri

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
You won't be saying that in 20 years when you're sporting a basketball under your shirt.

it's funny how beer *just* goes to the gut! eww beer belly!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I've got a definite bit of the 'ol beer belly going on. Perhaps the fact that I like to mix 'food' with my meals is the issue. I will take your theory into consideration.
 

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Drink all you want - as long as you excercise you'll be fine.

That Steamwhistle I had last night was sooo good. I love that beer right now.
 
Last edited:

Kinger

TRIBE Member
gollum said:
I can't begin to tell you how lame, anyone who actually count the calories in their drinks are.

It's more lame to be a fat ass.

Crystal Lite and Vodka all the way.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top