• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cockroaches

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They infest in the walls! You probably have literally hundreds sleeping in there and they come out at night to feast. Just like at my friend's apartment. She actually heard noises in the night in the walls!

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
I love turning on my kitchen light at 2am in the morning, and seeing one just sitting in front of the microwave, then, THEN, the hunt is on.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
yeah... no offence but If i ever saw one I'd have my place sprayed and then put all my food in sealed containers....

I've dealt with them before and hope to never have to again.

That said, buy the impact baits. the work well. especially when yo use double the recomended amount.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
you can always get a new one from the humane society.. they got plenty to spare.

p.s. that was you 1000th post!

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
Shot this while walking down Queen West on a summer night. It caught my attention 'cause it was so big I heard it walking next to me.

DSCF0097.jpg

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Do people really have cockroaches in their living areas or are you guys just joking? I honestly thought that it was just a Hollywood myth or a stereotype or something like that. I've only seen them in movies and stuff. How would they get in? Wouldn't they need the buzz code or something?

Cheers ... Ian :)

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj frigid
How many have you killed in your apartment lately?

My roach count is up to 10 in the past month.

Babies and adults.

a couple of month ago, i was killing about 1 every other day. one sunday, i found one having babies right on my counter top. in november, my superintendant gave everybody traps. we have about 10 traps in our apartment, the one shaped like a tube about 6 inches long and i haven't seen one since.

peace

sk8

TRIBE Member
ummmmmm

do you mean the egg sac was on your counter and was hatching or that the female was laying eggs

cause cockroaches don't have live babies. they lay eggs, put them in an egg sac and then abandon it.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sk8

do you mean the egg sac was on your counter and was hatching or that the female was laying eggs

from what i recall, it was an egg sac with female sitting next to it. that's what i remember, because soon as i saw all the little babies running around, i kind of freaked out and ran for a bottle of bleach.

peace

atomic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Do people really have cockroaches in their living areas or are you guys just joking? I honestly thought that it was just a Hollywood myth or a stereotype or something like that. I've only seen them in movies and stuff. How would they get in? Wouldn't they need the buzz code or something?

heh - sadly it's true. TO has lots of roaches. I used to live in an apartment which had them. luckily my landlord was cool to finally spray the whole building, after the nightmarish tenant moved out from downstairs.

now I'm in a nicer condo where I've never seen any roaches, but silverfish do drop by from time to time.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
sometimes I find like a dead beatle or something and freak cuz I think it may be a roach - but I think I might be paranoid- roaches are my worst nightmare- yuck!

lucky1

TRIBE Member

No joke. Toronto has serious roach problems. If you have them you have to take matters into your own hands to deal with it most landlords are shitty like that.

They're all over.

When I worked at a upscale hotel downtown, my friend went to swipe in and one crawled out of the swipe card machine.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
When I worked at a upscale hotel downtown, my friend went to swipe in and one crawled out of the swipe card machine.
No offense, but it couldn't have been that upscale if there were cockroaches in the place. ;)

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
No offense, but it couldn't have been that upscale if there were cockroaches in the place. ;)

If they serve food, they can get roaches.

Roaches don't discriminate.