• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

CNN looking for guests to attack Charlie Sheen

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 18 2006

CNN is trying to bait 9/11 truth activists to appear as guests on its programs and attack Charlie Sheen. William Rodriguez and Philip Berg appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to expose a smear campaign that seeks to poison the well of the 9/11 truth movement.

WTC survivor and truth activist William Rodriguez was contacted by the Anderson Cooper 360 show and asked if he would go on record as saying the new Pentagon footage dispelled all 9/11 questions. They also requested that he attack Charlie Sheen's public stance on 9/11.

One CNN researcher outright called Charlie Sheen a liar during a phone call with Rodriguez.

After Rodriguez (pictured below) refused to take the bait, telling them he supports Sheen 100%, CNN cancelled his appearance even as the car to pick him up was en route. Rodriguez said CNN were taken aback by the fact that he refused to bad mouth Sheen.

Lawyer Philip Berg and philanthropist Jimmy Walters were also approached by CNN and promised TV time if they agreed to debunk Charlie Sheen. Both refused.

Berg is representing Rodriguez in a RICO suit aimed at bringing charges against US government officials for complicity in 9/11.

Berg was set to appear on Neo-Con Glenn Beck's new CNN show before the slot was cancelled.

After host AJ Hammer and Showbiz Tonight were punished for their balanced 9/11 coverage, the show was bumped to a later slot and replaced by Beck's show.

This represents a coordinated effort to smear Charlie Sheen's viewpoints on 9/11 and poison the well of the wider 9/11 truth movement. CNN are shopping for news and trying to blackmail people into saying what they want them to say.

News networks claimed that the new Pentagon images discredited Charlie Sheen comments regarding what happened to Flight 77. Here is exactly what Sheen told the Alex Jones Show back in March.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters," said Sheen.

"I understand in the interest of national security that maybe not release the Pentagon cameras but what about the Sheraton, what about the gas station, what about the Department of Transportation freeway cam? What about all these shots that had this thing perfectly documented? Instead they put out five frames that they claim not to have authorized, it's really suspicious."

Do a handful of fuzzy frames from almost exactly the same vantage point disprove or put to bed any of Charlie Sheen's questions as the news networks claimed?

CNN are also cynically posing as the de facto representatives of the 9/11 families and erroneously claiming that the families oppose any questioning of the official version of events. In reality, a majority of the family members now have questions of their own which remain unanswered and Charlie Sheen was overwhelmed with the support he received from 9/11 survivors and families after his public stance. Other networks like Fox have also used this tactic to try and silence 9/11 dissent.

We remain on guard for the continued unfounded attacks on Charlie Sheen and won't hesitate to expose those who engage in sinister smear campaigns and yellow journalism in an attempt to debunk the 9/11 truth movement.

Short MP3 clip with hero William Rodriguez on Alex's show.

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/180506clip.mp3

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Sheen is a fucking rusted shit-faucet
And he hasn't done anything good since 'Platoon'
Why does anyone even care about his political views?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Funny the 2 replies to the thread seem to do the same as the mass media and attack the person, not the content.

Maybe the following below might help a little, a few weeks old but it gets the point across well.

Lookin’ for the 911 Truth?

Last week Charlie Sheen made national news (CNN Showbiz Tonight 7pm) three nights in a row, with coverage continuing every day so far this week as well. What newsworthy event prompted such coverage? Mr. Sheen has announced that he thinks the government has been covering up the truth about 9/11. Charlie thinks 9/11 was an inside job!

Maybe you don’t care what he thinks, he’s just an actor. Perhaps you want the opinion of an expert like Steven E Jones, professor of Physics at BYU.

Maybe he’s too theoretical for you. You want someone from the applied sciences. May I suggest Clemson engineering professor Judy Wood.

Maybe you don’t care for ’eggheads’. You want to hear from a true patriot, a military man, like former head of Star Wars and air force colonel, Bob Bowman.

Maybe military types scare you. How about a lady of letters like poet Erica Jong

Maybe you’re not into poetry. Prose is more your style. How about Webster Tarpley author of 9/11 Synthetic Terror made in USA?

Maybe you don’t trust actors, authors or poets. You want to hear from a man of God. How about David Ray Griffin theologian, professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology?

What could a theologian know about national security? You want to hear from an insider to the covert world. How about CIA analyst Ray McGovern, an expert on National Security who’s career spanned JFK to GHW Bush?

Maybe you’ve had enough of Washington bureaucrats. What about an elected official like former U.S. congressman Dan Hamburg?

Maybe he’s too far left for you. You want to hear from a Republican. How about Paul Craig Roberts assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under Ronald Reagan?

OK, he’s a Republican, but that was back in the Reagan days. Maybe you need to hear from someone in GW’s administration. How about Morgan Reynolds professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and chief economist for the US Department of Labor during Bush’s first term?

Maybe you don’t want to listen to any of these individuals, but the fact is, a lot of Americans agree with them. Like the 83% of over 50,000 CNN Showbiz Tonight online poll respondents who think the government is covering up the truth of 9/11.

Maybe you don’t care what the American people think?

Yea, we know.

Source

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=11205

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
charlie sheen is not the issue here. the issue is the media'sapproach to the problem, and the way no one is actually willing to assess the claims made.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
The fact that any of these celebrities beleives in the 9/11 conspiracy theories is TOTALLY IRRELAVANT It doesn't give these theories ***ANY*** additional credibilities....additional to zero.

It's like that guy who gave a speech at some school, the audience cheered and the "journalist" says "SEE! THE APPLAUSE PROVES THAT HE'S RIGHT."

It proves nothing. Charlie Sheen's support is 100% irrelevent. The support of celebrities can NEVER add ANY legitimacy to any theory...especially when it is so utterly and completely void of facts, logic and connection to reality.

mitsuko souma said:
Sheen is a fucking rusted shit-faucet
And he hasn't done anything good since 'Platoon'
Why does anyone even care about his political views?
<3 !!!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Sheen is getting the attention because he's a muppet and any subsequent 9/11 skepticism can be referred to as "oh, that second rate actor conspiracy theory shit again".

It's a centre stage form of ridicule in the making.

Shug

TRIBE Member
It's important not because of any credibility he has, but instead because of the great lengths that certain groups and organizations are going through to discredit and character-assassinate the b-list actor.

All he said was that he has questions that remained unanswered... and everyone comes out of the woodwork to make ad hominem attacks. That is very interesting, to me.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'd be interested in finding out the name of the pyschological need to avoid the truth, if the truth might be painful.

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
It proves nothing. Charlie Sheen's support is 100% irrelevent. The support of celebrities can NEVER add ANY legitimacy to any theory...especially when it is so utterly and completely void of facts, logic and connection to reality.
Care to add what facts were voided out? Sheen never said he had everything figured out now did he? He went on saying the first thing that would happen is that he would be attacked personally by the media and yourself for that matter. He never claimed to be a phyics professor or scientist, he merely researched the wealth of information on the matter and is voiving his opinion.

He came straight out and said to look up the information yourself for you to decide. He never got on the air and said Sellycats support of the official story was irrelevant now did he?

Point is more and more celebreties are going to come out with this the same way Sheen did. Using the media outlets against the official story actually works well, the show Sheen appeared on had RECORD numbers. It was given the boot from the ones above for no other reason than making a solid impact on the public.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
The fact that it's a second rate celebrity who's "coming out" with the information and not someone who's actually qualified to provide a further investigation or proof into the matter speaks volumes about what CNN is doing, and how they expect public opinion to be formed.

I believe the answers are yet to be seen and even I'M laughing at him.

Last edited:

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
I'd be interested in finding out the name of the pyschological need to avoid the truth, if the truth might be painful.
Search no more.

But if you want my advice, I think one of you truthists needs to take out Alehandro Jones. That dude is like the drunk loud-mouthed cousin at your wedding.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I can't stand that guy. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd swear he was the wrench in the system! ;)

Thanks for the link.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I don't know but I know Rove has gone underground to plan something for the November midterms.

He's two for two so far.

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
is charlie paid to represent?
Who knows but his family is known to speak up and have some balls. I wonder if Neil young, Pearl Jam and many other high profile celebs are paid also by people that make no money trying to get a voice out to the public.

atbell

TRIBE Member
What happens if it wasn't a plane?

What happens if it was a cruise missile?

What happens if it wasn't an inside job?

What happens if another country can hit America with the same percision that America can hit other contries?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Of all the questions the missile is the one I tend to stay away from and I will state my reasons for it below.

I look at it this way, most people have a hard time getting over the hump that what happened on 9/11 was not done by 19 hijackers with razor blades but by the people who should be protecting them.

Up until the 9/11 Truth Movement there were and still are plenty of theories
suggesting all sorts of things like the missiles, remote controlled planes and other possibilities. I am sure if it was me looking at this information for the first time I would be turned off very easily.

David vonKleist said it best while on CNN with David Beck where he mentions to have the scientific evidence and facts answered first. Those who choose to jump to the missiles, remote controlled planes or UFO's for that matter should be considered children in a sense because they really cannot debate the facts without using outrageous theories.

We all know what happens when you catch a child in a lie or someone who did not do their homework before test day. We have all been in these situations and when you think about it is pretty obvious what will happen when you use common sense and logic "to bring it out" so to say.

If you push the FACTS hard enough they will eventually crack resorting to the crazy theories that were once placed on the 9/11 researchers in this case.

Funny the irony in it all but sometimes you have to stoop down to their level and their resorts to prove them wrong.

The ones (researchers) who are able to this are the ones they are afraid of, 99.9% of the time they will emerge as the victorious side to a heated debate/discussion.

I myself usually open the 9/11 talks with newcomers with "if the buildings came down due to fires, then why was the concrete and everything within the towers pulverised to dust?"

We all know fires do not and cannot do this which leads them to asking more questions. This in turn is what we want them to be doing really. Leaving them with something to think about and chances are they will start to open up to the facts and not the lies.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
You should really waste less time arguing about whether or not the buildings were brought down by explosives. There's plenty of other evidence out there to focus on that isn't as speculative.

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
I am glad you ask good questions Boss Hog. The explosives in the towers are really not that far out, in fact I am going to present some facts and I apologize if this thread takes a new direction ahead of time.

This picture above clearly shows the extreme measures they went through in order to make sure these towers were not going to ever come down by passenger aircraft. Pay close attention to the backbone reinforcement clearly visible in this picture. Both towers had this built in and it was a first in construction engineering.

Here is a real picture of the backbone during construction...

Now lets take a look at the picture below.

This "pancake" theory does not work simply because in order for the tower to come down in 13 seconds (which it did) everything below the crash zone would have to be already blown out.

If everything below the crash zone was left untouched the building should have taken anywhere from 45-60 seconds to collapse. Below explains why....

I am going to be nice and give 1/2 second/floor x 90 stories (tower was 110 stories but impact was at 90) = 45 seconds

THE TOWERS (+ WTC 7!) FELL TOO FAST AND WERE TOO THOROUGHLY DESTROYED!

http://911blimp.net/prf_FreeFallPhysics.shtml

THEY FELL THROUGH THE PATH OF MAXIMUM RESISTANCE TO WITHIN 1 SECOND OF FREE-FALL TIME IN AIR!

Look at the World Trade #7 demolition, anyone else notice the penthouse giving way first in the collapse (top left)? Yes its an implosion people fires DO NOT cause this.

The resemblance of the WT7 tower free fall compared to the trade towers is no coincidence. (you will need DIVX to watch the video below)

http://thunderbay.indymedia.org/uploads/wtc7-divx3.avi

This picture below helps a little more. Why is it the debris (tons of steel columns) is being ejected out from the building?

Only powerful and massive explosions throw tons of steel columns outward and create the mushroom effect. (yes please look and the pic below, lol)

Heck while I am at it lets not forget the thermite used in conjuction with the explosives as the added touch ensuring these buildings fell into their own footprints.

Thermite - A thermite reaction (a type of aluminothermic reaction) is one in which aluminium metal is oxidized by an oxide of another metal, most commonly iron oxide. (The name thermite is also used to refer to a mixture of two such chemicals.) The products are aluminium oxide, free elemental metal and a great deal of heat. The reactants are commonly powdered and mixed with a binder to keep the material solid and prevent separation.

That's molten steel you see pouring out from the tower in the picture above. A thermite reaction was taking place in the towers, the pictures dont lie.

Yeah I did my homework.