1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Clubs to hit in San Jose / San Francisco?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lobo, Apr 22, 2010.

1. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

So I'm going to be in San Jose for a week (Sun - Sat) and was wondering if there are any clubs I can hit on Thu/Fri night? Either San Jose or San Francisco would be alright since SF would only be about a 40 minute drive away from where we'll be staying at.

Thanks everyone.

2. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

3. possibledj

possibledj TRIBE Promoter

ruby skye is the guvernment of san francisco. so if that's your thing, go for it.

I like mezzanine, and the endup can be awesome too. I just had a quick look though, and it's actually a pretty tough weekend by SF standards.
  4. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

5. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

6. BigLove

BigLove TRIBE Member

This place is awesome. Saw Miguel Migs there, he killed it. Kelly's Mission Rock was pretty good too, it's out of the way and by some shipping yard near the water. It might be only a seasonal thing. Do a search in these forums, I found some good info on here when I went last year.
  7. possibledj

possibledj TRIBE Promoter

I find mighty a bit hit and miss. the place always clears out when the bar closes (at 2) even though the headliners usually don't go on until around then.
  8. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

one of the owners of cielo nyc has a stake in this place
  9. dg0425

dg0425 TRIBE Member

1015 folsom. Saw gabriel and dresden there in 2003. Good times!