• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clubs in NYC

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Anyone know of some good clubs to go to in NYC? Looking to go in April with my friend from the UK. Shelter is one I would like to visit...can't seem to find the website though. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
Danny Tenaglia at Arc?

He has a residency there every Friday.

Yes ...so fun. But make sure you get good and loaded before you go in b/c they don't sell booze inside.

JAR

TRIBE Member
SHELTER Music By Timmy Regisford. Refreshments served in the morning by Byrd. For reduced guestlist good before 1am call Robbi at 718.446.8980 or email him at robbipromoter@aol.com $17. $15 members, $20 general admission. 11pm saturday-noon sunday. @Clubshelter, 20 West 39th St. between Sixth and Fifth Avenues.

Shelter is fun. We had an awesome time last time we were there...met a ton of really nice people, and danced our asses off!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000
Yes ...so fun. But make sure you get good and loaded before you go in b/c they don't sell booze inside.

Yeah, I think after hours clubs there are the same as in Montreal.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
so many but the new "IT" spot is Crobar..and you ahve to see this place to belive it... the spent 9mil on the club and over a 1 mill on the sound system alone..gorgeous inside and spacious... David Waxman is the resident dj there on sat night but they mix it up wtih scumfrog, Deep Dish etc etc easily my fav club in NY...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders