• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clubs in Montreal

G

Guest

Guest
I remember there was a thread about this a short time ago but I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a site or something that has a list of clubs in Montreal with telephone numbers.

thanks in advance
 

starr

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~dazed~:
I'm looking for a site or something that has a list of clubs in Montreal with telephone numbers.</font>
pick up a klublife
or you could try www.klublife.com
but i don't know if it's online
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by starr:
pick up a klublife
or you could try www.klublife.com
but i don't know if it's online
</font>

there's a section for club listings on there site but they don't have anything in it. I'm also looking for a more diverse list than the one they usually have in there mag anyway. someone posted a link for a site that had like 100 bars and clubs listed on it.
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

starr

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Temper Tantrum:
PS Vinder DJ Dan is here next saturday when you guys are up


~allie~
</font>
???????????????????
don't mess around allie!
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Temper Tantrum:
PS Vinder DJ Dan is here next saturday when you guys are up


~allie~
</font>
When and where? He was just there on the 28th of december.

Pete
 
Top