• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Clubs are the best...

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
...for finding money on the floor! Last night I found $20 on the ground, and the night before at the same club, my friend found $60 on the ground.

What's the most money you've found at a club? On the flipside, how much money did you lose (presumably on the floor) at a club?

Karim

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big Boss
...for finding money on the floor! Last night I found $20 on the ground, and the night before at the same club, my friend found $60 on the ground.

What's the most money you've found at a club? On the flipside, how much money did you lose (presumably on the floor) at a club?
Does blacking out from drinking too much and waking up in a ditch with an empty wallet count as losing money?

randyval

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big Boss

i found three pills, a half gram of coke and some weed all tied up in a baggie once.
it was at a holla rave in the ukranian center at college and spadina a few years back.
i was broke and going nuts at home, so i said fuck it and went down to the party to see if i could sneak in.
after walking around the building i discoverd, feom looking through the windows, that i probably would not get in that way, so i walked to the frond entrance and sat next to a few sketched out candy kids, they got up and went back into the party.
so i got up with them and followed them in, the security guard only asked one person to show the stamp on his hand, and let the rest of us in.
not even 5 minutes inside, i was going upstairs and discovered a baggie sitting on the steps, grabbed it, thought to myself "it couldnt be" and woohoo my night was set.
later a ran into some friends, i think it ended at cozo, but my memory is sketchy
funny how some things work out.

looking back on it, it was rather foolish to take drugs you find on the floor, but regardless of what could have happend, i had a great night.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
int life{
rollin', rollin', rollin', (*n) RAWHIDE

keep them doggies rollin, rawhide

THROUGH RAIN AND WIND AND WEATHER

HELL BENT FOR LEATHER

Wishin, my gal' was by my side!!!

All the things I'm missin', good vittles love and kissin', are waiting at the end of my ride.
};

Ah, so desu ka. Truer words ne'er spoken. ENJOY LIFE NOW

-jM
A&D

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I lost an oz of weed at a party once.

At WEMF in 97, I was walking around with my camcorder one morning and bumped into some friends that were roaming around. One of them walked up to me and told me she found a contact case on the ground. She figured I could use an extra one? lol Anyways just as she was about to hand it over, she shook it, and heard it rattle....curious, she opened it up and started doing the happy dance. It was full of pills.

I get to relive that moment every time I watch the video!!

kline

TRIBE Member
floor score

my biggest score had to be at Luxxor back many years ago at the H2O party that Lab 4 was at, more specifically where Czech was spinning.

some big thug was walkin' through the crowd past me and two security guards just floored him... having said that, it would appear that he was in the middle of a deal as MANY MANY MANY MANY lil'dime bags containing various powders went flying into the air.

i tells ya, i haven't seen that many partykids drop to the floor ever grabbin' and clawing at the lil'white translucent squares.... i paid off 3 friends that night with those precious lil'baggies i grabbed :D

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
I found $20 on the floor at Jilly's...it was quickly spent.

oh... and about 2 months ago I found $40 on the ground at the Shell gas station at Yonge and York Mills....free tank of gas whoot whoot!!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I found $160 on the floor at System one time. I couldn't believe it, it was right beside the toilet, I guess when the girl pulled up her pants, the pokets were too sall and it fell. It was probably the best highlight of the night, considering the music was shit.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Clubs are the best...

Originally posted by Karim
Does blacking out from drinking too much and waking up in a ditch with an empty wallet count as losing money?
at some rave thingy at the conference centre, where daft punk and josh wink played, i guess i ' over did things a bit ' ...last thing i remember, i was not in control of my forward walking motion, and then next thing, the rave is over, and i dont have my wallet ( $80 and 8 or so pills ).
i had a shiner under my left eye...didnt know about it at all until i found my friend outside in the parking lot, and he said ' what happened to you " ?
i have never overdid it at a club / rave again.

oh...i found a fifty dollar bill once, and 2 twenties another time.
and at system i found 10 ...eh, forget it.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
This thread inspired me to keep my eyes peeled at the guv tonight.

My lint filled pockets could do with a little suprise boost.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
My brothers good friend used to be a bouncer at system, the amount of shit they would find there after the cllub closed (or take from people while its open) was UNGODLY.

Dude used to just have a box on his coffee table, every night after work he would toss his winnings in there, and no matter how much we partied, the box of favors would never empty itself out.

Finge benefits, I guess.

why not

TRIBE Member
the most money i've found was $60, and the most drugs i found was some dealer's stash of 14 half gram coke bags.

i've found lots of smaller amounts of cash or drugs over the years, but not lately.

friends who work in clubs find tons of shit at the end of the night.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I was at the bar last week and some bunch of arrogant dicks were havin a bachellor, I saw some dude drop a 50. Since he was a loser I waited for him to leave then grabbed it and bought my friends a round of shots.

I hope he needed that money

smack

TRIBE Member
A couple years ago I found a wad of cash on the ground coming outiside of the Kool Haus. Must have been a couple hundred bucks. It was awesome!

smack

TRIBE Member
A couple years ago I found a wad of cash on the ground outiside of the Kool Haus. Must have been a couple hundred bucks. It was awesome!