• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clubbing in korea: need websites etc..

swilly

TRIBE Member
OK so i am stuck here in Busan and while the city is nice i have not seen anything interesting in terms of clubbing. I have seen a wide assortment of hip hop and cheesy RnB places that is it?

can anyone who has been here or whatever help me out

cheers
william

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

voytek

TRIBE Member
don't pm me... busan sucks for clubs. as do most places outside of seoul, though i've only been to a 5 total.

once you're in seoul, there are few good spots, but overall, meh... you're rarely ever going to walk out of a club, inspect your empty wallet and say to yourself "well, that was worth the money." for party listings check out the board at www.02pro.com - they are the ones bringing in most of the big names for outrageous money.

one more time - meh...

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
oh well... I'll be stomping around seoul from june 10th on... despite voyteks lukewarm endorsement, I'm excited!

voytek

TRIBE Member
no worries about seoul, there are SOME places that will keep you entertained, and one hidden gem that will blow you away... i'll be more than happy to have a newbie to show around...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
voytek said:
don't pm me... busan sucks for clubs. as do most places outside of seoul, though i've only been to a 5 total.

once you're in seoul, there are few good spots, but overall, meh... you're rarely ever going to walk out of a club, inspect your empty wallet and say to yourself "well, that was worth the money." for party listings check out the board at www.02pro.com - they are the ones bringing in most of the big names for outrageous money.

one more time - meh...

I think that is reason number 52 why going back to japan and working for some shit company and living in a small dumpy ass apartment is a good idea.

fuckiing hell
swilly

sohaness

TRIBE Member
swilly you're in korea now??

pm me...im about an hour and a half south of seoul. but you're way down in busan...why did you choose busan???

steve.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
www.ohoo.net - M2 is that big club in Seoul.

http://lollipop-entertainments.com/ - this guys have brought some good acts, but I haven't seen any updates in a while.

Keep your eye on the Korean Herald. They often have listings.

Funny story: I was craving a bash so i went to Seoul to see somebody at M2. It was shit. Got home, reading previous week's Korean herald and found out I was there at the same time as Jason Fucking Hodges but missed it because I didn't do my homework. Almost died. Seriously. I am still pissed about that.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i had some of the most memorable nights of my life at the HODGE-PODGE, MUSIC INTELLIGENCE and SAAB.

that was 8 years ago though, so who knows if those places are still around.

ps. say hi to all the pretty korean ladies for me. man, i miss that place. :)

swilly

TRIBE Member
sohaness said:
swilly you're in korea now??

pm me...im about an hour and a half south of seoul. but you're way down in busan...why did you choose busan???

steve.

I choose busan because it was closer to japan so i could go visit my girlfriend easier and my friends.

Than i found out about the fucking price of a flight FUCKERS!!!

swilly

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
sickboy is the big edm promotions company in skorea. they bring in all the big names that tour in asia. i don't know the website but i'm sure you can google them.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
I choose busan because it was closer to japan so i could go visit my girlfriend easier and my friends.

Than i found out about the fucking price of a flight FUCKERS!!!

swilly

I visited Pusan when I was in Korea and I wasn't terribly impressed... I really like Nam-Daemun market but all in all I liked Seoul a whole lot more.