• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clubbing down south

chemi11

TRIBE Member
No not Cancun or Acapulco. Going on a relaxing vacation and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for clubbing in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Probably not but I figured if I was going to get any answers it would be for the knowlegable people at tribe. thanks

mingster

TRIBE Member
i'm not sure what kind of clubbing you're looking for, but you won't find the same type of thing we have up here. you'll find some clubs for tourists, which are usually pretty good, cause hey, you're on vacation...everything is good. you pay a cover charge, and sometimes, it includes drinks.

if you're looking for something a little less touristy, you should try to scope out some gays. they are usually the ones that have "underground" parties in places you wouldn't normally find. (the partiers wouldn't necessarily all be gay.) since it's in the DR, you're looking, i'd recommend caution wherever you go that's out of the way of the protective borders of your resort. have fun! :)

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Thanks man appreciate it. I think I actually found Dave Seaman playing Santo Domingo the Friday night that Im there(Balance). Mabey I can find a way there, but heading into the city late at night might not be safe. And no I'm not looking for a gay night but I'm sure they will be there as they are everywhere(Never a problem as long as I'm not there piece of meat). Thanks again..
Mike

mingster

TRIBE Member
i only suggested a gay party, cause afaik they are the ones that throw the best "underground" parties in the carribean, given the increased need for secrecy and all. :)

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chemi11
Thanks man appreciate it. I think I actually found Dave Seaman playing Santo Domingo the Friday night that Im there(Balance). Mabey I can find a way there, but heading into the city late at night might not be safe. And no I'm not looking for a gay night but I'm sure they will be there as they are everywhere(Never a problem as long as I'm not there piece of meat). Thanks again..
Mike

if I'm not mistaken Santo Domingo and Puerto Plata are total opposite ends of DR.

PP being the north side, SD being more south? could be wrong..

but I think that would be really long trek to make.

I'd double check that!

Have fun though!

<--been to DR many times.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders