• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Club Shelter NYC closing down...

sam

TRIBE Member
...or at least having their last party at their current 39th st. location on Saturday (25th). Apparently they are moving somewheres else.

As luck would have it I'll be in town that weekend and never checked out Shelter before so I'm quite excited to get the chance to finally!!

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
sam said:
...or at least having their last party at their current 39th st. location on Saturday (25th). Apparently they are moving somewheres else.

As luck would have it I'll be in town that weekend and never checked out Shelter before so I'm quite excited to get the chance to finally!!
fyi... (if my memory serves me correctly) it's moved before.

d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sam

TRIBE Member
I definitely am gonna hit this up.....going to Cielo earlier in the night though.

Friday, I think I'm gonna check out Brett Johnson at the Sullivan Room.

I love NY already!!!

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
[FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif]fyi...from the latest clubshelter promo/new bulletin...[/FONT]

d

[FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Family Members:

As recently announced...YOU SPOKE! WE LISTENED! WE'RE GOING HOME!

ClubShelter is going home. ClubShelter is going to a place where we can be ourselves. ClubShelter is going back downtown.

This is a reminder that on this Saturday, February 25, 2006 we will have our last party on 39th Street. We will be closed for 2 weeks while we complete construction and put the finishing touches on our new home.

Our grand opening downtown will be on Saturday, March 18th, 2006. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family members this weekend as we end this chapter and prepare for a wonderful new beginning.

Thank you and God Bless

-ClubShelter Staff
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Im sure for those two weeks they'll still allow trannys and g-thugs to have parties in the old space.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories