• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

! Club Dread !

comma splice

TRIBE Member
hahahahha.

clubdread-photo1.jpg

hahahha.

hahha.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

comma splice

TRIBE Member
if ya liked super troopers you will enjoy this one as well.
this one actually has jumpy moments for the thriller parts--it is not even close to scary, but they do a lot of quick cuts for some of the scenes.

the comedic parts have the same feel that ST had. definately fun.

ps.
haha

Last edited:

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I am a huge ST fan and thought it was such a funny movie, but this was really disappointing in comparison. Nowhere near as funny and pretty lame. Are there any other films by Broken Lizard apart from these two?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
When the diver guy was dressed in the strawberry or cherry uniform and he was giv'n the chick dressed in the watermelon outfit...that was funny...I laughed.

That and the fact he called her Penalope.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
When the diver guy was dressed in the strawberry or cherry uniform and he was giv'n the chick dressed in the watermelon outfit...that was funny...I laughed.

I think it was pretzel and pizza wasnt it?

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy

and he shagged a goat.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
YES!
The pretzel, and she was takin it from the behind, and the guys opened the door...the looks on their face were awesome!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Super troopes is a classic. This movie sucked extra large nuts, aside from only a couple funny parts.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I liked this movie, but its no where as memorable as Supertroopers. Jay Kanderwhatshisname... the director/actor in them is a writer for Arrested Development too.

Best scene was when the asian girl tried to floor it away from the killer in the golf cart.

Bored, James?

Karim

TRIBE Member
I really really enjoyed this movie because the entire humour surrounding the cheesiness of island resorts is great!

:)
Karim