• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clothing Sale time! 55 ITEMS UP FOR GRABS!!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
It's that time again ladies, I'm clearing my closet out for spring!

This time, I've *finally* got pictures up on a handy website for your enjoyment and perusal.

All prices listed are negotiable where indicated, and those who purchase multiple items will considered for discounts. I can ship to those who don't need a try-on, usually about $5-$10 for overnight, within the GTA.

If interested, please reply to my email listed on the site (bizzlefunk at hotmail dot com) or via pm.

I'll be looking at arranging an open house at some point during the week, or next weekend... I'll keep everyone posted with the details as I get them worked out.

Thanks for looking!

click here for site!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Does the echo windbreaker have a hood or any reflective strips on it? or just black on the back ?(i need a new lightweight jacket for biking... but plain black is not a smart move when you do a lot of riding at night)

also the JYbackless.. is the back adjustable or is it one size?

JESuX

TRIBE Member
yep, the back on the jy top is adjustable - it's made out of velcro - about a three inch give or take.

the black windbreaker does have a hood, and is made out of nylon so it's definitely got a sheen to it - but not really any reflective material.

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

madnezz

TRIBE Member
jess, you never cease to amaze me with the amount of clothing you have!!

but holy SHIT is that panda bear sweater ever cute! too bad a small won't fit... damn!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
thanks pete. sorry i couldn't find any good pics of your mom.

laura - yeah, it is a bit of a snug fit... especially around les boobs! :(

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i'd take the jy styls tank if lucky1 doesn't.
and jess, do you think the panda bear shirt woudl fit me? i have wee boobs.

:)sarah

JESuX

TRIBE Member
just waiting to hear back from lucky1, sarah. :)

i'll keep you posted!

the panda top would totally fit you - you've got a small frame!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
also, just a note:

i posted this site on craigslist too, and this stuff is moving *FAST*. (read: breakneck fast)

so if you're interested, please pounce on it! i won't be listing anything as firmly sold until the deal's done!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
hey everyone, just a quick update:

the following items have been sold:

robin - lemme know if you still want that tank - i can send it with vanessa's stuff this afternoon!

reckless girl - it's actually not short at all. :)