• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Clearly nothing for Vancouver

Lisa Kay

TRIBE Member
More of an Eastern Canada website, clearly the Vancouver kids don't use it. But hey, at least I'm here now and let's get this party started!!! Hahaha.

I am: www.myspace.com/djlisakay

Hi Andrew!

P.S. All you Toronto guys are so lucky for your events and clubbing - trust me. I miss Toronto but I'm a true BC girl in the end.

playhouse

TRIBE Member
Welcome! :)

Well, there aren't too many Tribers here, and those that are don't seem to go out very much... but really, no one in this city seems to go out too frequently anyway. :rolleyes:

Some upcoming events for your potential enjoyment:

March 9: All Good Funk Alliance @ Library Square
March 16: JT Donaldson @ Bar None
March 17: Malente @ Waldorf
March 25: Justice & The Ed Banger Crew @ Caprice
March 30: A. Skillz @ Library Square, Chuck Love @ Bar None
March 31: Matthew Dear @ Lotus, Andy Caldwell @ Ginger 62

And of course there are tonnes of live shows, but they tend to fall on deaf ears (blind eyes?) on every messageboard in Vancouver.

TK - 421

TRIBE Member
playhouse said:
Welcome! :)

Well, there aren't too many Tribers here, and those that are don't seem to go out very much... but really, no one in this city seems to go out too frequently anyway. :rolleyes:

Some upcoming events for your potential enjoyment:

March 9: All Good Funk Alliance @ Library Square
March 16: JT Donaldson @ Bar None
March 17: Malente @ Waldorf
March 25: Justice & The Ed Banger Crew @ Caprice
March 30: A. Skillz @ Library Square, Chuck Love @ Bar None
March 31: Matthew Dear @ Lotus, Andy Caldwell @ Ginger 62

And of course there are tonnes of live shows, but they tend to fall on deaf ears (blind eyes?) on every messageboard in Vancouver.
Don't Forget!

March 30: Danny Howells @ Celebrities

ninja

TRIBE Member
Welcome to Vancouver.:)

A few frineds are trying to get me to go to the Danny Howells night but I'm in my last semester of my degree and thats pretty much the height of term paper time so Depending on how much work I have vs how much procrastination, I might end up going.

Lisa Kay

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the welcome guys! But I didn't mean I was new to Vancouver, I just meant I was new to Tribe. And that the Vancouver kids clearly don't use it.

I'm originally from FNK. I'm SquiLa on there, but on here I decided to use my DJ name.

^ Haha, thanks for the event dates and such but if anything at all, I'm out too much already! I did though just get back to Vancouver after 4 months away.

Looking forward to David Guetta @ Celebrities this Friday (March the 16th).

erikwh

TRIBE Member
ninja said:
Welcome to Vancouver.:)

A few frineds are trying to get me to go to the Danny Howells night but I'm in my last semester of my degree and thats pretty much the height of term paper time so Depending on how much work I have vs how much procrastination, I might end up going.
just got my ticket - heh i've written off more than a few due to party related fatigue ;) are you on the island? i've had a few fun nights out there.. can't remember the name of the place though it was underground and dimly lit with some pool tables in the back.

ninja

TRIBE Member
erikwh said:
just got my ticket - heh i've written off more than a few due to party related fatigue ;) are you on the island? i've had a few fun nights out there.. can't remember the name of the place though it was underground and dimly lit with some pool tables in the back.
Hush Maybe?