• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Classics & Forgotten Jams: Rich Hope live on Halfway House, Sound FM 100.3

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Here's a one hour mega-mix type set of classic late 90s funky house, broadcast live on SoundFM 100.3 on April 4 2012. You'll find some well-known jams as well as some forgotten gems I was really excited to pull out again. Mixed on 3 decks.

Thanks to Matty for having me on his weekly Halfway House show. Wednesdays at 10p ftw

Tracklist:

Bob Sinclar - Gym Tonic (EastWest)
Tim Deluxe - I Know (Cross Section)
Triple X - Feel The Same (DJ Sneak Dub) Ministry of Sound
Twisted Pair - Horny Hustle (NRK Music)
Derrick Carter - 10 (Classic)
Markus Nicolai - Bushes (The 2nd Remix Version 2.1) Classic
Stephane Malca - Next To You (Full Tapage Mix) Pro-Zak Trax
Romanthony - Let Me Show You Love (Additional Edit) Azuli
Constipated Monkeys - Cro-Magnon (Subliminal)
Kojack - You Can't Stop It (Pro-Zak Trax)
Paul Jacobs - Happy Days (95 North Dub) Aquarius
Bob Sinclar The Ghetto (NRK Music)
Myungho Choi - Shakin Bricks (A Touch of Class)
Wolf n Flow - I'm Feelin Moody (20:20 Vision)
The Untouchables - Dance to the Rhythm (Strictly Rhythm)
Mark Farina - Dream Machine (JT Donaldson Mix) OM Records
Scoper & Bubba - I'm Satisfied (Brett Johnson Mix) Classic
Adonis - No Way Back (Greg Wilson Edit) Harmless
Andy Cato - Good Vibrations (Pack Up and Dance)
Blaze - My Beat (Accapella Mix) Slipe n Slide
Studio 45 - I Like The Sounds (NRK Music
The Rurals - Kiss The Musical Bear (Peng)
Eddie Amador - House Music Accapella (Yoshitoshi)
Gene Farris - Visions Of The Future (Roy Davis Jr & DJ Skull Mix) Farris Wheel
Kidstuff - Kominski Park (Honchos)
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert (Miracles Mix) Atlantic Jaxx
Mousse T - More I Get (Peppermint Jam)
Marques Wyatt - For Those Who Like to Get Down (OM Records)
Pete Heller - Big Love (Eat Me Edit) London Records
100% Pure Underground Basics - Classic Vibes (Flatline)
Total Xperience - Release (4th Floor)

chameleon_logo.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

soapy

TRIBE Promoter
yeah great mixing and great selection. people were calling me during the show to ask where and when they could access the recording.
diggin' it thanks man :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nuttz

TRIBE Member
These tracks take me back to the peak of my party days. Memories of Industry , R'nB and ritual parties are coming back to me. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

preacherman

TRIBE Member
14.37 ... the sax track reminds of when Sneakl dropped this last summer @Keating - I did a decent video edit of it; this being the second time hearing it

The music keeps playing all night long

the above numbers represent where my ears and and feet went from just grooving to the choons to gotta adjust myself to move a bit more; this following Mike's blend of deliciousness but that is what's good about this a little different variety but delivered with the same intent.

Just as my wife perked up when she began to hear mike's set kick in when, Dream Machine dropped in she just got all tingly as this was the first track that she truly fell in love with in the early on set of our relationship (specifically the one on Farina's 'AIR Farina' EP **hint reccomend to all to grab this EP if you have not already); anywho I just picked up the release you laid in this set about a month ago only cuz it was the only one I have ever heard other than the on on the EP. As always Hope I can expect nothing but greatness from you. How you manage to pack such a punch of trax into a small space of an hour is beyond my capacity, but glad someone is able to do so in such a form that really offers no realy distinction from one track to the next but a real smooth transition as a professional driver changes lanes on his/her quest for the checkered flag.

:D

oeretS

TRIBE Member
These tracks take me back to the peak of my party days. Memories of Industry , R'nB and ritual parties are coming back to me. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

yeah this sound is me getting really into house in Montreal back in 98/99. Fred Everything Thursdays at Jingxi helped a lot

glad you enjoyed man

oeretS

TRIBE Member
14.37 ... the sax track reminds of when Sneakl dropped this last summer @Keating - I did a decent video edit of it; this being the second time hearing it

The music keeps playing all night long

the above numbers represent where my ears and and feet went from just grooving to the choons to gotta adjust myself to move a bit more; this following Mike's blend of deliciousness but that is what's good about this a little different variety but delivered with the same intent.

Just as my wife perked up when she began to hear mike's set kick in when, Dream Machine dropped in she just got all tingly as this was the first track that she truly fell in love with in the early on set of our relationship (specifically the one on Farina's 'AIR Farina' EP **hint reccomend to all to grab this EP if you have not already); anywho I just picked up the release you laid in this set about a month ago only cuz it was the only one I have ever heard other than the on on the EP. As always Hope I can expect nothing but greatness from you. How you manage to pack such a punch of trax into a small space of an hour is beyond my capacity, but glad someone is able to do so in such a form that really offers no realy distinction from one track to the next but a real smooth transition as a professional driver changes lanes on his/her quest for the checkered flag.

:D

always appreciate your comments Bill. I closed Footwork on the Sonny Fodera night with that JT Donaldson mix of Dream Machine, and it seemed to be appreciated by the hardcore dancers still going at 5am. Great remix, the percussion and bassline together are so perfectly tracky, you have to dance to it

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders