• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

classic trance..

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Chiclet is playing a 4 hour classic trance set on Ap 21. all the good anthems and more. From Access, to Madagascar, to Cafe Del Mar, to Airwave and On The Move... not my favorite but i know some of you will appreciate.

I think she's playing stuff from 97 - 99?

Oliver to follow

pm me for free guestlist!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
does g-list mean free and how late does Viva go? And I personally have no problem with a crowd of a specific persuasion but I was just wondering if their crowd was getting any more diverse of late? This quesiton c ould be taken the wrong way — just want to clarify that I'm merely curious.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
*sigh.. I'm getting sick of hearing this type of thing.

on nights when there'a big headliner, it's very 'diverse' :rolleyes: and on this specific night, there's seems to be a great response so I expect a good mix. *sigh

and Chiclet is offering free list.. like I said, pm me

Taro

TRIBE Member
todiefor said:
does g-list mean free and how late does Viva go? And I personally have no problem with a crowd of a specific persuasion but I was just wondering if their crowd was getting any more diverse of late? This quesiton c ould be taken the wrong way — just want to clarify that I'm merely curious.

is this a casual way of asking if there are going to be any white people there? :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
she's making a special mix for this event. which will be available online and be given out at the party. oh.. chiclet's so nice. I'll post when it's up but check www.djchiclet.com in the next couple weeks.

and she's taking requests!

Stan

TRIBE Member
I can't make it all the way out to Markham, but she should play everything from Reactivates 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15

Especially Olmec Heads - "Lift Off'

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
cant remember the artist(s) . but its that track called "bassfly" i think by tillman <something> and peter ries?? Mmmmm yummy!

Jay