• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Classic toronto rave flyer gallery

T

TRIBE Member
www.cydonian.com/sigmaforum

Started by Chris Smart (AKA Sigma 7, the man responsible for Syrous), this place brings back SO MANY memories!

tons of flyer scans, and radio and live audio to download.

you gotta register to gain access to all the forums, but believe me, its worth it.

Check it out, contribute and relive some good memories. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

T

TRIBE Member
you have to register to see all the forums.

once registered, the forums are broken down by AUDIO and FLYERS, then by city.

:)

T

TRIBE Member
lol @ tribe lazyness!

Ill do some from my site, but Id rather not link from there.

classic Dose rollies.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Seeing old flyers makes me feel this odd emotion.....not sure if it's happyness or sadness. Hard to describe. But it's definately nostalgiac.

badkitty

TRIBE Member
fuck. true.
nostalgia's all fucked up like that.
it's somewhere between depressing and happy, but all at the same time.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I would say it's like an anxious excitement. Reminds me of the feeling I used to get before a party when I was expecting to have a really good time.:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
I would say it's like an anxious excitement. Reminds me of the feeling I used to get before a party when I was expecting to have a really good time.:)

teh same feeling you got waiting in line while hearing the warehouse windows rattle from the bass.

T

TRIBE Member
just finished adding some more scans.

some James St. Bass audio from the HardDrive is now up as well.

N-joi

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
why don't you read the first post and you'll find out?
To everyone just finding this Forum, welcome :)

If you would like to see the other boards such as the Audio Archive and Flyer Archive you must register. Once validation is complete you will have access to all the other boards available.

----------------------------------------

so anyway, what is cydonian.com and what is the sigma forum? :p

is it just a message board community with audio and flyer archives?

is it focused on toronto? the d'n'b community? the rave-flyer-collecting community? or what?

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
T said most of it in the post that started this thread.

it was started by Sigma7, formerly of syrous..

it's a message board with audio archives, flyer scans, trips down memory lane, etc etc.

they don't just focus on toronto, but the toronto section is the most active so far.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
Cydonian is run by Sigma7 aka Chris Smart, the original guy behind Syrous.
thanks hal. i got that already. what's with you people not knowing how to answer questions anyway? :p

Originally posted by stir-fry
it's a message board with audio archives, flyer scans, trips down memory lane, etc etc.

they don't just focus on toronto, but the toronto section is the most active so far.
thank you.

do they do anything else besides the message board (like parties, radio shows, etc.)?

just curious.

ps. does anyone know who runs cydonian? i heard it might be someone that used to do syrous parties.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
just the message board.. and it's not really all that active, but it's a nice trip down memory lane.

also www.cydonian.com has some of chris's (sigma 7 from syrous) 3d modelling work on it.. pretty impressive.