• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Classic Star Wars Trilogy on DVD

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
You know, the more I see the films I realize Part 1 was boring, Part 3 was good but not great, and Empire is still awesome.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
You know, the more I see the films I realize Part 1 was boring, Part 3 was good but not great, and Empire is still awesome.
Disagree.

I recently watched all three again for the first time in a couple of years. I got through A New Hope in one sitting, and loved the film. I always have. The Empire Strikes Back took me 2 days and 4 sittings to finish. I get bored about the time that Luke gets to Dagobah. It's fun, but I don't like it as much as A New Hope. Return Of The Jedi took one sitting. I like this film, even the Ewoks. It is, however, the weakest of the three.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
all three have an element which is missing from the new series...that is the humour...it looks like the actors are having a fun time...i do like the new series, but it does take itself a little too seriously...give me hans witty one lines, sarcasm and the bantering back & forth between the principal cast anyday over the new series...

jc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
It's weird. I always loathed ROTJ, but say it recently and enjoyed it. I even kinda sorta liked the Ewoks. Then again I went to Hulla last month (go figure).

Previously I liked A New Hope, but saw it recently and was bored. Worst swordfight ever.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Does this Greedo, and a line from Dogma?
What?
:confused:

Definatley Greedo.
Possible a line in Dogma, can't rememeber.

That change was outrageous!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit