1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

classic K-WAY

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by terrawrist III, Sep 16, 2010.

1. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

Those NEW versions of the classic K WAY Claude breakers are sexy as hell! I want one! Asking the fine folks of Tribe to direct me to a store in the city to get one and I'll go TODAY!!...

$40 online in US funds plus shipping but I'd like to able to get one in my city first....

maybe this should be in the Guy's forum but whatever...first thread start in years so cut a guy some slack :)

thanks.

2. Illuminati

Illuminati TRIBE Member

i'd give Sporting Life on Yonge a shot. I'd be really surprised if they didn't have the inventory.

3. terrawrist III

Cheers! I think I might just call around different sporting/clothing stores on my break later...NEED ONE. :)

4. danielablau

danielablau TRIBE Promoter

I read that as Classic KY at first.......

5. terrawrist III

THAT I have lol...

6. danielablau

danielablau TRIBE Promoter

I don't but I think I will invest in some......you use it for stir fry's right?

7. terrawrist III

is that what we're calling it now? more like stir-drys. K-way/KY should do a cross promotion. They would make bajillions

8. erika

erika TRIBE Member

The $40 US plus shipping seems like a good deal actually.

9. cabbagetowngirl

cabbagetowngirl TRIBE Member

Jean Machine has them for women. However when I went there, all they had was large.. I ordered mine from K-way.ca, and got it the next day.

10. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

Think I got mine at Foot Locker on Yonge. That is a Foot Locker right?

11. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

I got mine from the TTC lost & found. I knew someone would lose a pair eventually!

12. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

13. mrtunes

mrtunes TRIBE Member

I got a black one at Jean Machine. Great if you have backpack or something!

14. BAd Luck

BAd Luck TRIBE Member

do these promise to be as unbreathable and sweaty as the original?
    thread is useless without pics.

15. erika

erika TRIBE Member

In pink, just for you :p
    [​IMG]

16. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

I seem to remember getting my original k-way at the BiWay (or it might have been Bargon Harolds - I miss those places :(). Those suckers are pricey now!

17. erika

erika TRIBE Member

^
    they had the cheap but great imitations from china - I miss them too!

18. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

I volunteered at a summer camp for kids with cancer this summer and I was super excited when they gave me a classic K Way with the camp logo on the back. The sound it makes when you move your arms reminded me of gradeschool, so I immediately found a good hiding spot so the bullies couldn't find me = )