• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Classic house vol. 1 - RickToxic

T

TRIBE Member
I posted this a few years ago in the house room (heres the original post ),prior to the dj mix forum and i just recently found some hosting, so here we go again. I dug this up to promote a classic house thing we're gonna be doing in Feb.

I hope you guys enjoy this one. some good memories in here. :)

Tracklisting and Index times
Rick Toxic - Classic House

00:00 - Tribal Tone - OHM
03:44 - Follow Me - Aly-Us
06:19 - House 4 All - Blunted Dummies
10:07 - Burning - MK feat. Alana
12:44 - Feel the Drums - M1
15:55 - Push the feeling on - NightCrawlers
18:16 - The Music (deep inside) - Latino Brothers
20:13 - Been a long time - The Fog
21:28 - Can you feel it? - Fingers Inc.
26:35 - Primitive - TurnTable Terror Tracks
27:50 - Male Female - ?
30:49 - House Nation - Housemaster Boyz
36:15 - Work that Muthafucker - Steve Poindexter
38:01 - Big Time - That kid Chris
40:04 - Magic Carpet Ride - Mighty Dubkats
43:11 - Sweet Lullaby - Deep forest
45:55 - Dont Laugh - Winx
50:54 - Preacher man - Velvet Tracks
56:40 - Plastic Dreams - Jaydee

right click, save as...

http://www.dnbrecords.com/toxic/RickToxic-ClassicHouse.mp3

cheers!

T

TRIBE Member
:)

thnx everyone. hope this mix sprung up some good memories for you all.

I really should put together Vol. 2.

sauce

TRIBE Member
Yeah yeah

This mix is so good. I've had to burn about 5 copies now because people keep going nutz about it here at work.

Vol 2 would be mucho apriciated.

peace

sauce

zoo

TRIBE Member
thanks!

i threw this, doublecross's new mix, and ghaleon's mix on last night while playing a big game of post-bar risk, good times :)

T

TRIBE Member
* * had to take the set down off my server for now, if you still want it, hit me up on msn, or PM.

cheers!
-R
:)

philly

TRIBE Member
excellent mix, loved how you finished off with plastic dreams. request if volume 2 comes out, magic feet by md connection and i can't remember the name but it's the one with an awesome sax solo.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
This mix is awesome- this forum has such a wealth of talent that I feel like I dont have to buy music anymore- just download from here. My housemates and I are loving this mix.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Whoa, add another to the list of those who love the mix and are dying for another. So dope, and I've already burnt a bunch of copies for friends who haven't been out in the house scene in quite some time but love to rehear the old stuff.

nejo

TRIBE Member
Man that link is dead :(

Can someone please put that set up again. It would be much appreciated.

Nejo

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T

10:07 - Burning - MK feat. Alana
I've always maintained that this has to be one of the hottest tracks ever produced in the history of everything.

I'm late listening to this but I thought I'd throw my $0.02 anyways. Definitely keeping this mix in rotation.