• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Clarification

deep

TRIBE Member
There have been threads recently devoted to this subject, about how things can get misconstrued online...but I'd like to point out specifically that it's a safe assumption to make that I'm just kidding around with the majority of my posts

Believe it or not, I am actually really sensitive towards other people's feeling, but paradoxically I have an affinity for friendly trash talking. I recognize that this can send mixed signals, and I apologize if I've hurt anyone's feelings unintentionally through jokes or sarcastic remarks.

It's usually the case that I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but with a dry sense of humour it's a little harder to decode this.

Just wanted to clear this up since it seems to have thrown some people off of late and I wouldn't want people thinking that I meant anything maliciously towards them when I didn't.

Now, cue remarks from jayisbored and postmod teasing me about this :)
 

deep

TRIBE Member
btw balzz you gotta get yourself a ratpad for that intellimouse of yours...

http://www.ratpadz.com

Although having been a diehard intellimouse explorer fan for the past 3-4 years, I've since converted to the logitech dual optical...the precision is considerably greater than microsoft's offerings (which don't properly implement 200hz ps2 refresh rates under win2k). Although the logitech looks uglier and less comfortable than the intellimouse series it is not the case at all - I find it a lot more comfortable than it looks

okay, stop geeking deep
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Balzz

TRIBE Member
I've checked out that pad before but I don't have the real-estate on my desk for it. I'm also in ultra-thrift mode after picking up a few routers (now that's geekdom). :cool:

Ahh...msg boards today are child's play compared to the kind of flaming that went on in Usenet. Speaking of, it's been years since I last checked out a.b.p.e. :D

P.S. How dare you speak badly about the mouse. Screw you!

 
Last edited:

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk
Deep - you coming to Element tonight for Ellen Allien????

:D:D:D:D:D:D

@m.
fraid not homeslice...I will be at sasha and diggers this week, but I'm not sure if that's really your thang...

how you been?
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
Ahh...msg boards today are child's play compared to the kind of flaming that went on in Usenet. Speaking of, it's been years since I last checked out a.b.p.e. :D


NO FUCKING DOUBT!!!! Some of the flamewars I would throw down in around 95-96 would put tribers in therapy today

And the trolls were much more interesting than the variety you get on message boards

How dare you speak badly about the mouse. Screw you!
How can you use one of those 3M pads? The resistance from the surface is huge, and it wears out fast...tsk tsk tsk

Although they are nice for ball based mice
 

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


NO FUCKING DOUBT!!!! Some of the flamewars I would throw down in around 95-96 would put tribers in therapy today

And the trolls were much more interesting than the variety you get on message boards
Yeah, back then no one pulled the ol "It's just the internet, don't take it seriously." Every single threat of physical harm was sincere! :D


How can you use one of those 3M pads? The resistance from the surface is huge, and it wears out fast...tsk tsk tsk

Although they are nice for ball based mice
I also use a 15" monitor at home...wanna take a shot at that too? :p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by Balzz


I also use a 15" monitor at home...wanna take a shot at that too? :p
But your mouse is pretty badass. And famous.
 

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
hey there deep-cheeks...lif is grand! I'm djing with one of my idols tonight!!! (see 'Ellen Allien')

Yeah, S&D is something that I'd be interested in seeing, but I'm not a) paying out that much dough for someone I'm only semi-interested in seeing and b)I'm djing in kitchener that night also. Looks like we're running at cross purposes!

We need to hook up and go midget tossing again soon, buddy.

@m.
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Deep, fuck off with your "oh, I'm just joking" crap. Fucked up little piece of shit, smoking dope, and playing brain-shrivelling video games all day... that's what you are.

Have a nice day, dickweed.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Karim

TRIBE Member
I once had a lobster fight with some friends. It sucked ass. We even filled the tank with beer to try to get them to fight. All they did was crawl all over eachother.

:) <--- Sure were fun to eat after it all.
Karim
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Deep, fuck off with your "oh, I'm just joking" crap. Fucked up little piece of shit, smoking dope, and playing brain-shrivelling video games all day... that's what you are.

Have a nice day, dickweed.
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine....
 

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
but deep, why did you have to make a thread to tell everyone this? most of us know there's a heart in there somewhere underneath that tough exterior. ;)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
but deep, why did you have to make a thread to tell everyone this? most of us know there's a heart in there somewhere underneath that tough exterior. ;)
Because I'd been messaged by a few people asking me if they'd pissed me off or if I was annoyed with them or something.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim
I once had a lobster fight with some friends. It sucked ass. We even filled the tank with beer to try to get them to fight. All they did was crawl all over eachother.
they were probably drunk and horny
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top