• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CityTV videos

Poot

TRIBE Member
No mention. As of yet.

I am really having a tough time seeing credibility & compassion in the 6 o'clock news after today's 'enlightenment'.

Brutal.

Whatev.

mingster

TRIBE Member
wow. gord martineau wins the award for the most obnoxious, offensive prick at citytv.

unbelievable. he looks like he's on the drugs or something.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Seriously, have you met him in person?

He's about 5 foot 5 inches of pure ma-cheese-mo in cowboy boots with extra tall heels.

And from above, that scalp is fucking scary.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Seriously, have you met him in person?

He's about 5 foot 5 inches of pure ma-cheese-mo in cowboy boots with extra tall heels.

And from above, that scalp is fucking scary.

Sadly I have met him in person.

Never saw the overview of his scalp though (being 5'2") but I'll take your word on it. He's sleazy, too.

wayne kenoff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
whatever, he told some off-colour jokes in front of his friends, and they laughed because they're his friends

totally.

he's paid to read the news for fuck's sake. who cares about his opinions. and if you've ever worked in front of a camera, you know that staying loose is a good way to not fuck up your lines

for the record, Roch Voisine does suck.

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
while we're badmouthing citytv people, i was @ the Orbit room about 7 or 8 years ago when jojo chintoh walked in with what could not be better described as two of the most skanky whores in the universe, one on each arm. these women were old, they were painted like sluts, and the three of them were so drunk, loud and obnoxious I couldn't believe it. There was a band playing at the time, and jojo's yelling at the waitress to bring him some drinks and something to eat. the whole place was giving him and his ladies the cuteye; i felt better when i found out somebody had stolen his personal stash of grand marnier while he was out with his hoores at the bar.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Gord referenced one of my favourite SNL skits! (Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, an old Aykroyd gem)

that impression of JoJo was gold

Funny stuff. I heard once Gord passed out on the tanning bed and did a little damage to his skin.

Yeah, this warrants a BFD from me - journalism attracts people with gallows humour, people who make fun of everything and anything. Helps them get through the day.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
not as embarrassing as this (ten-year Youngstown reporter/anchor during her down time in the Florida Keys)

http://www.glumbert.com/special/bosley.asp

13.jpeg