• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CityTV news anchor busted..... h4h4...

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Busted for being an ass!
I wanna see the news clips. :p

Wed, January 28, 2004

CITY-TV anchor sorry for comments

By CP

OTTAWA -- Veteran CITY-TV news anchor Gord Martineau has apologized for making a rude gesture and referring to a Canadian singer as a "homo" in a series of video clips now circulating on the internet. The recordings are outtakes from promotional items Martineau recorded with co-anchor Anne Mroczkowski to advertise the CityPulse at Six evening newscast.

The clips show Martineau mocking an upcoming news item about children with cancer and in another referring to a singer as a "homo."

When Mroczkowski defends an item on a pancreas transplant as an interesting medical story, Martineau points toward his groin and says, "This is interesting. That is not."

In a statement yesterday, Martineau said he's "personally mortified some tired, silly and inappropriate comments I made might damage the stellar reputation that CITY-TV has earned. I apologize."

anyone see any of these clips on the net?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
Imagine if you we at werk and someone filmed a conversation you where havingwhile you didn't know...Oops

I got no beef, City is founded by a bunch or work hard play hard mofo's. They are professional on camera, bt off the like to get down HARD like a lot of us do. He's been there from day one, so has Anne, and they like to fuck around.

Just some shit that should have never made it to tape.

Respect to ther efforts... if that's them with there guard down then it not all that bad anyway.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirt Dawg
Imagine if you we at werk and someone filmed a conversation you where havingwhile you didn't know...Oops

They were on camera the whole time and he knew it. This wasn't an "oops," it was a dumb thing to do.

~jen

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
I called several people homo's yesterday...not a big deal:)
I can't even count the number of times I point to my groin in a typical day.

I've got yer inappropriate gesture RIGHT DOWN HERE!

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
I can't even count the number of times I point to my groin in a typical day.

I've got yer inappropriate gesture RIGHT DOWN HERE!
haha. "A" material.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Who cares about Gord Martineau? The best was the fake CrimeStoppers thing they did for JobJo stealing the Grand Marnier.

I bet that got big laughs at the Xmas party!!

GO WAYNE!!!