• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CityPulseNews Before the Edits

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
citytv.jpg

poker face

TRIBE Member
Whatever...

I wish people would shut the fuck up with the Timeline jokes. Not everyone spends their whole life on tribe.

Thanks Watcher.

My link to these went broken.

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I grew up wondering around city as a Kid, and everyone there was like family.

What you have to remember is that when City started it was the joke of Canadian Telivision. The ppl that brought the station up were def'n the rebel/ fringe peeps of the time.

They are really funny, and are always joking around...There is more miles of funny tape hiding than I could possibly imagine.

They are all good ppl though... I think ppl just get a little shocked when they find out that the fasade of television personalities isn't real.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Thanks Nick, I've been looking for these

Martineau and Mrocowski or whatever should take their show on the road....funny stuff

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Agreed poker face..

I was just going to say - the originals went offline, so a few people would probably appreciate the opportunity to d/l these again.

like myself for example.

Adam

TRIBE Member
I just gained alot of respect for Martineau back when he references Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
I just gained alot of respect for Martineau back when he references Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute.

LMAO....that's the first thing I posted when it broke.

Coz you're spending the night with

Fred Garvin

Male Prostitute
snl8.jpg

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kerouacdude
LMAO....that's the first thing I posted when it broke.
Coz you're spending the night with
Fred Garvin
Male Prostitute

Fucking nice. I used to make Fred Garvin jokes all the time and no one ever got them.

Getting the Best Of SNL 75-90 videos when I was a kid has signifigantly helped my sense of humour.

And ability to reference jokes nobody's heard before.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

that's all pure gold!!

Martineaud makes so many referances to his cock!!! LOL

"you need a key, i've got yer key right here!!"

Last edited: