• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

cirque du soleil -- citi/AA Advantage card holders please help

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
so I really want to buy tickets for cirque du soleil: delirium and the sooner i can get them the better as they are a present.

so, i was hoping that someone on here has one of these cards and is willing to pm me the "special password" required to buy the tickets in advance.

cards: Citi® / AAdvantage® credit cards are eligible for presale tickets: Citi® BronzeSM / AAdvantage® MasterCard®, Citi® BronzeSM / AAdvantage® Visa®, Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®, Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® MasterCard®, Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® Visa®, Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® Visa® Signature, Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®, Citi ® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® MasterCard®, Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Visa®, Citi® Platinum Select®/ AAdvantage® Visa® Signature, Citi® Classic /AAdvantage ® MasterCard®, Citi® Classic / AAdvantage® Visa® and Citi ® Classic / AAdvantage® Visa® Signature.

thanks so much... i'll buy a few pints for whoever helps me