• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cigarettes, Chicken Wings, Booze

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
For those of you who know me or maybe dig around in threads circa 2005, my trifecta of "things I'm gonna quit" was cigarettes, chicken wings, and booze. This was largely or entirely satire.

However, one day, I decided I was just tired of smoking cigarettes, and I just stopped. That was four or five years ago. Oh I'll have an rare puff or dart but it really is a rare occasion and I'm usually hammered if I agree to it. So I stopped cigarettes.

Chicken wings, pff, when they started costing so much for so little I said "screw this" and stopped eating them. This was not so much a conscious decision as it was realizing that hotsauce, greasy chicken meat and beer never did quite digest well and so by default I just stopped chicken wings.

Which left booze as the last soldier standing. Ah, fun times we had booze, but finally the moment came when it was time to say good bye to the sauce too. So now it's been about a month since my last drink and it'll basically stay that way from now on.

So, those of you who got in while the suds were flowing, good on you. But the adventure doesn't stop here, I think there are ways to turn this up a notch.

As for the beautiful boys, now that I'll never quit.

-jM
A&D

silver1

TRIBE Member
I believe I recall the first such occasion of you saying you were quitting smokes, beer and chicken wings was in 2nd year.

So I guess all it took was ~18 years of determination and you've reached your goals ;-)

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Jeff, you know you are ageless.
Yeah. I'm Peter fuckin' Pan. A super youth frat boy.

Anyway, it took 18 years because I had to wait for all you guys to get married. What with your wedding and every drink being served with an additional shot of vodka, and AdRiAn's where I had to do like fifty shots before walking in the door....

Also I think 18 years is pushing it. I'm pretty sure I was just in high school 18 years ago. Drinking tequila and peach schnapps with the odd strawberry jello bowl here and there.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders