• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CIA Top Search Phrases (as selected by them)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
soviet analysis: 1647
ufo: 1066
iran: 690
cuba: 652
south africa: 457
assassination: 400
brazil: 367
iraq: 366
area 51: 364
soviet+analysis: 358
afghanistan: 352
bay of pigs: 323
jfk: 304
israel: 295
chile: 294
kennedy: 280
vietnam: 244
nicaragua: 231
france: 226
poland: 215
pbsuccess: 212
nato: 202
soviet: 198
korea: 175
turkey: 170

http://www.foia.cia.gov/Top25PhrasesMonthly.asp

There is a 'search document' field on the CIA website. This is the top 25 items searched for last month.

Admittedly I had no clue what pbsuccess was so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_PBSUCCESS

thats the wiki on it.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Not only that, but what would they expect to find on UFO's, area 51, bay of pigs or any covert ops?

duh.

Hang on now I'm going to run a search on "eastern european secret prisons".

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
my lord !!!

Lets all search on

"bin+laden+location"
or
"bush+cheney+accounting+fraud"

There topped rank only has 1650 requests, over the next 25 days if we both search on the same term 30 times each day we've almost got it!!

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
Ditto....brother..... in recent weeks the tone of your relationship with the rest of the Politics room has changed for the better, with less acrimony and all that stuff. Hell....we're almost friends!! But dude.....whaddaya say we once and for all deal with the there/their angle.
Come on....you know you want to :)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Vincent Vega said:
Ditto....brother..... in recent weeks the tone of your relationship with the rest of the Politics room has changed for the better, with less acrimony and all that stuff. Hell....we're almost friends!! But dude.....whaddaya say we once and for all deal with the there/their angle.

Nah my relationship with the tribe board is only better because of a real nutcase to target. Once he's gone I will contniue to be a dick, its beyond my control. The politics forum needs to have a one asshole limit or everything falls apart. Me and Deep Groove took turns up until now.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
We should all hammer the CIA website with "Solgrabber" and references to Tribe so they'll wonder what all the fuss is about. Then...one day...we won't have this problem anymore.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Vincent Vega said:

lol!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
i think we need to agree on a search term or two (maybe goat***)
and then bring this to the general forum in order to get more support for the project.