• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chus & Ceballos

NCR

TRIBE Member
Can't wait to see what they've done to my former home, and finally hear Shorty's much hyped system. Plus C&C always beat the shit out of everyone on the floor when they're in town.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
They're looking forward to the show as well - or so they said when we chatted with them briefly in Miami and told them how excited we were to see them in Toronto in May - hee hee.

Should be a good show.

deevah

TRIBE Member
YES!

saw pablo down in miami and he promised they'd come back soon

YAY!

now...about the sound system....... :|

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soulster

TRIBE Member
might go to this ($30/$40 seems steep to me), but fyi... even tho shorty's gone the sound system should still be kickin. they brought in some dude from germany or so the story goes...

*buzz buzz buzz buzz* [/rumor mill]

Soulster

TRIBE Member
doh! not germany. greece. they both start with G okay.

that's what was told to me by a friend, but it's all mentioned in a thread in the hardcore room from Morales hisself. no not rumor. fact. :D

NCR

TRIBE Member
I would imagine he's referring to the dude behind Silk and Cavo Paradiso. Never been to Silk, but the sound at Cavo is amazing (crisp even bass and the mids and highs match it perfectly, everything has great balance) despite that it's an open air club.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I was able to check out C&C @ the Clevelander for a bit down in Miami, and they were bringin' the Tribal big time...lookin' forward to some sexy spanish sounds:D

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Can tickets for this be bought at Priap? ... my 'sorta wanting to check this out' is turning into 'really wanna check it out'.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
NCR said:
Can't wait to see what they've done to my former home, and finally hear Shorty's much hyped system. Plus C&C always beat the shit out of everyone on the floor when they're in town.

lies.

you're so not going

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
yah. in that hessy village or some crap. I think he's usually passed out in a ditch though. or probably enjoying some 12 year old

:O

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
I can't believe this thread isn't longer yet!

Only 2 short weeks to go! I hope they go late as I'm planning on showing up late (or early Sunday depending on how you look at it). The ends of their sets always seem to be the best...

NCR

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
seriously eh? i haven't seen this guy in so long. I think he's happy listening to bon jovi in suburbia

I've been growng out my mullet and working on my sound with my Van Halen tribute band. We're trying to get some gigs together.......til then I'm hangin in my basement until I nail the jumping splits.

NCR

TRIBE Member
Hopefully if I get off work at a reasonable hour. Will the headliners always go on later from now on like Morales did, or is it going to be 4am again like Boa ver1.0 was?

deevah

TRIBE Member
i'm guessing around the 3-4am
Morales only went on @ 6am b/c frankie and nevio were on the bill too.

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
I think tix are $30 in advance.

Pretty excited to check out Sonic, and Chus & Cebellos should be awesome.

(Mother's day, however, may be painful.)

I'll be looking for ya in the morning, undercover_g!

Last edited:

deevah

TRIBE Member
tix are available on www.ticketbreak.com

and they are $30 + sc

they really need to look into another web ticket provider that doesn't charge as much for sc - their fees are comparable to the evil ticketmaster

rounder

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
tix are available on www.ticketbreak.com

and they are $30 + sc

they really need to look into another web ticket provider that doesn't charge as much for sc - their fees are comparable to the evil ticketmaster

i agree. advertising tickets $10 cheaper in advance is pretty misleading when you have to cough up another $5 in service charges to order them. the only real advantage is that you can wait in the advance ticket line instead of the regular line. oh, and you save $5. will $5 even cover a bottle of water inside? :D