• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CHROMEO *electro, funk, soul, with an 80's twist*

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Just wanted to share the good tunage that is Chromeo. They released their new album today, and you must all get a taste! You can hear it here!!!
You'll recognize a "Prince" synth sound to some of the tracks. I'm all over this stuff. Refreshing to hear a new sound out there!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

why not

TRIBE Member
it was ok, but too goofy for my taste.

too much talk box too - i like the sound but using it on every track is silly.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
those videos were cool in a silly sort of way. it'd be fun to spend an hour at the park doing that... i think people around here might be a little WTF?

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i checked this out, and found myself totally thinking of another group from AGES ago... "Les Rythmes Digitales" their cd was (is) called "Darkdancer" I'm pretty sure you can still find it around.

Barry Weaver used to drop "from:disco to:disco" all the time in his sets. though, that track is really the only one of it's kind on the disc itself.

worth checking out though, EONS ahead of their time.

copyright: 1999.

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I've been spreading the love of this shit for a while now(since x mas)... some ppl love it some hate on it.

I think that Dave1 has gone and broke out a fine album! It will make ppl want to shake thier drunken booties all ova...

The new Streets album has been laid down, but its tightly under wraps... I have a feeling it's because it 's jus shite...I hope they can salvage it/rework the mofo into a proper piece of kit

Big Up Vice Records-

Nick

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
i checked this out, and found myself totally thinking of another group from AGES ago... "Les Rythmes Digitales" their cd was (is) called "Darkdancer" I'm pretty sure you can still find it around.

Barry Weaver used to drop "from:disco to:disco" all the time in his sets. though, that track is really the only one of it's kind on the disc itself.

worth checking out though, EONS ahead of their time.

copyright: 1999.

jaques lu cont of les rythmes digital put out a fabric mix cd last year that was really good.