• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Christmas gifts 2016

praktik

TRIBE Member
Are we finally able to call them "Christmas gifts" again this year thanks to Trump winning??

Oh good God I love the way freedom feels!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I have a question for the folks on this board who buy for munchkins. My twin niece and nephew are 3. Last year, for their gift to open-up I got them a cool digital piano mat. Reminded me of "Big". They love it. Trying to find something musical and reasonably age-appropriate to give them this year. Looking at Mastermind and online shops but wondered if anyone in these here parts might have a suggestion. I'm fairly stuck on music related stuff, as I'm trying to foster their interest. Any suggestions are appreciated. Cheers!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KickIT

TRIBE Member
All musical gifts I've bought my kids end up in the musical gifts corner of the basement collecting dust.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Fair enough. Thought I was asking in the right place. There used to be a high level of musical focus here. I'll just stick with suggestions from fellow musicians with kids. Thanks for your thoughtful responses.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
For christmas all i want would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.......

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Fair enough. Thought I was asking in the right place. There used to be a high level of musical focus here. I'll just stick with suggestions from fellow musicians with kids. Thanks for your thoughtful responses.
As an accomplished composer and graduate of Berklee as well as a father I can only shame you from the bottom of the heart for your lame as fuck sarcasm.

You want to encourage the kids initial forays into music? Do some research and find a class for them to do in a group like we did. It'll give them exposure to a lot more and save them the disappointment of being shut down by the parental units on the regular.

Peace ✌

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
As an accomplished composer and graduate of Berklee as well as a father I can only shame you from the bottom of the heart for your lame as fuck sarcasm.

You want to encourage the kids initial forays into music? Do some research and find a class for them to do in a group like we did. It'll give them exposure to a lot more and save them the disappointment of being shut down by the parental units on the regular.

Peace ✌
Easy champ. I didn't ask for your resume and my response wasn't sarcastic. I asked for suggestions on a music-oriented gift that I could buy for little kids. I've already bought them lessons. Thanks again though.