• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Christina Aguilera admits she wants to have a Golden Shower with you.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Christina Aguilera admits she is a golden shower exhibitionist

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/story.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10406132

:O baconpan ch33se

Aguilera talks nakedness and Jessica Simpson

1.00pm Monday October 16, 2006

Anyone who has seen Christina Aguilera's Dirrty video clip could probably guess the singer is comfortable with her naked self, but apparently she is also comfortable enough to urinate in front of strangers.

The 25-year-old Beautiful singer confessed to Blender magazine that she has urinated into a bucket, while completely nude, in front of a room full of strangers during a costume change on tour.

"I'm very comfortable with my naked body," the blonde songstress told the magazine. "There's probably even some video of me peeing."

The singer, once known for her skimpy outfits and provocative dance moves, revamped her look this year, inspired by the red-lipped glamour of the 1950s.

"I watched tons of old movies. Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn, some Fellini. It was a real risk for me to go to this more glamorous place. But I wanted a different take on sexuality: more coy, more playful, more light, more tongue in cheek."

The platinum-selling artist also spoke about fellow singer, Jessica Simpson.

"She said the sweetest things about my work. Women are so supercatty sometimes, but Jessica is supersweet and non-competitive. I sent her a big bouquet of flowers."

- NZHERALD STAFF

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I bet Christina and Jessica are gettin' it on right now in Los Angeles.

It started with a light lunch, then back to Christina's place to listen to music and enjoy some wine...

*sigh*

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I used to be a HUGE Spice Girls fan before they became internationally famous. My friend and I would get their clippings and the shit they did when they first started was wicked.

This was all before they became role models.. They were skanky party hoes (re: Wannabe).
My bud even went to see them at Much (I had to work) and got in for the interview. There was like, 20 people there. Then a fews later, they had to tone down the partying, pander to the industry and their shitty pre-pubescent fans and be girl power icons.

Boo to them.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
MoFo you're not well and i want you to promise me that you'll seek out the help you need to become well again.

why not

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
I used to be a HUGE Spice Girls fan before they became internationally famous. My friend and I would get their clippings and the shit they did when they first started was wicked.

This was all before they became role models.. They were skanky party hoes (re: Wannabe).
My bud even went to see them at Much (I had to work) and got in for the interview. There was like, 20 people there. Then a fews later, they had to tone down the partying, pander to the industry and their shitty pre-pubescent fans and be girl power icons.

Boo to them.

party-hoes or not, that still doesn't explain what they were doing pissing on napkins at much music.

was it a dare?
were the toilets broken?
is it really possible to do so many drugs that it seems like a good idea to piss on napkins at a TV station?

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:

Boo to them.

I'm confused, the Spice Girls had a "before they were internationally famous?" I thought after they were created they jumped right into stardom, or was there a two week period of public skankiness?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
MoFo you're not well and i want you to promise me that you'll seek out the help you need to become well again.

I'm backing you up on this one! MoFo please let us help you find the help you need.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I'm backing you up on this one! MoFo please let us help you find the help you need.
i understand he's already on his way to a treatment and wellness centre in east end Vancouver right now.

good luck and godspeed, MoFo!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
come on, look at those lips, and that little "oh I am so innocent" coy look about her. That's a dead give away for someone who is a cock gobbler!