• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chris Liberator = happy pants

antisense

TRIBE Member
Chris liberator is spinning Sept 30th here in TO somewhere, (it's System). Last time i went to this type of party they brought in DAVE the drummer and he was fucking FANTASTIC. Like insanely good. It's one nasty, stinky venue that actually WORKS for this type of music. It will be a sick ass event so if you actually like REAL techno and not that blip beep electro crap come to this party and see da mastah!!!

Blip BLEEP BLOOP

out
peace

p.s. i'm not a club promotor i just REALLY love acid techno and Chris Liberator, whenever he's in the Tdot i make it a point to catch him and you should too, sucka... ;)

kaniz

TRIBE Member
you can have bleep blip without the electro
and I'll take my techno thatway thank you very much!

:p

(note: I may consider comming out to this, havnt been to a techno night in yonks)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I like music.

I fucking hate that non-music crap people are playing these days.

Does Liberator spin music?

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MissBlu
I was there...
Watched Jelo's whole set....
Where were you? :)

I was right there.
Right next to the speaker as always.
I am POSITIVE I was dancing next to you.
oh wait. I was screaming with some other dude, over the chairs.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ravinjunkie
I was right there.
Right next to the speaker as always.
I am POSITIVE I was dancing next to you.
oh wait. I was screaming with some other dude, over the chairs.

I was thinking that was you...
Cool...

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by antisense
Chris liberator is spinning Sept 30th here in TO somewhere, (it's System). Last time i went to this type of party they brought in DAVE the drummer and he was fucking FANTASTIC. Like insanely good. It's one nasty, stinky venue that actually WORKS for this type of music. It will be a sick ass event so if you actually like REAL techno and not that blip beep electro crap come to this party and see da mastah!!!

Blip BLEEP BLOOP

out
peace

p.s. i'm not a club promotor i just REALLY love acid techno and Chris Liberator, whenever he's in the Tdot i make it a point to catch him and you should too, sucka... ;)

dude, you better come out and be going wildddddd.

Jezbone

TRIBE Member
IT IS ABOUT TIME SOME REAL FAST HARD TECHNO GETS PUT UP ON THIS PAGE.For all going out to see him goodluck, cause he will show you what english techno is all about

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jezbone
IT IS ABOUT TIME SOME REAL FAST HARD TECHNO GETS PUT UP ON THIS PAGE.For all going out to see him goodluck, cause he will show you what english techno is all about

Witnessed Liberator before.... Will witness again tonight, cant wait!

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Not exactly my cuppa tea, but when i saw him last, he was quite good in what he did. Someone is gonna have fun.

GRj

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I know there are quite a few peeps around who could make this happen.

Chris Liberator Looking for Dates!

He is going to be in Canada and has space for an Ontario visit on Saturday Dec 9. Just in case anybody may be of interest. I would consider doing it but I know if I do people will say I book the same djs over and over again (which is because they are always awesome). So...instead, I am letting you know and you can feel free to let me know....and let others know...
...so if you know someone who wants to book Chris Liberator for Dec 9, please email brianAT2thebeat.com.

come on!

The Kid

TRIBE Member
antisense said:
so if you actually like REAL techno and not that blip beep electro crap come to this party and see da mastah!!!

you got me sold! fuck that blip-bleep garbage!