• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chris Leibing @ Coda.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
A complete rubbish experience from front to back. Had the fortunate experience to run into some guys from podcast, but it was completely fake.

It's a complete piece of shit garbage techno. I'd expect more from Chris Liebing, then generic bullshit.

Been there twice, and they're completely faking it. Never going there again.

And that's sad because the only reason I went was because of a friends birthday, and the second time in as many times I walked out both times completely. If they want to ram shit down hipsters throat's, go ahead.

It's so awful because Chris was one of my all time Favorites, when I switched to techno in 1999. Then just had the audacity to phone a complete shit set in.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I think Matt C, Mario J, and Kenny Glasgow can try to recreate the vibe, Coda, is attempting to do. Otherwise GFTO.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Just woke up, and am reflecting on what happened last night. I suppose it was pretty good, but Coda has a different way of showing it. Maybe I'm just too old to understand. Lol. I feel like an ass, and this is a bizarre meltdowny sort of review.

I am a very tow the line sort of techno guy.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djsubrock

TRIBE Promoter
i am finding life is generally better elsewehre. toronto jams also generally suck.
I have not seen a darn jam that is worth checking
bunch of has been's and never will be's with their laptops

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
i am finding life is generally better elsewehre. toronto jams also generally suck.
I have not seen a darn jam that is worth checking
bunch of has been's and never will be's with their laptops
And trying to break into that scene with a load of hardware proves to be difficult..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders