• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chocolate Covered ________________

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I just scarfed a bag of chocolate covered pretzels from Sugar Mountain. I think that those might be my favourites, followed closely by chocolate covered cashews. Dark chocolate, preferably (though it's pretty hard to find dark chocolate covered pretzels).

What's your favourite chocolate covered poison? What's the weirdest chocolate covered item you've tried?

And, to settle the old Glossette debate...Peanuts or Almonds (I won't even dignify raisins with consideration).

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I am a chocolate monster

my favorite thing has to be a female doused in dark chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....playing with chocolate is alot of fun

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JLV

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
And, to settle the old Glossette debate...Peanuts or Almonds (I won't even dignify raisins with consideration).

easy! what's wrong with raisins??

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
that's like asking what's wrong with hitler.

*glares*

raisins in Glossette form and in Bran form are ok.

the stupid raisin boxes that the loser parents give you on halloween, are NOT ok. except for making whistles with once they've been emptied of their vile contents.

zorak

TRIBE Member
raisins hate you as much much as young jane eyre hated her mean aunt.

and unlike jane eyre, they will not forgive you when they grow up.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
zorak said:
raisins hate you as much much as young jane eyre hated her mean aunt.

and unlike jane eyre, they will not forgive you when they grow up.

i don't want forgiveness from those dried up little karl roves!

marcinm

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
I am a chocolate monster

my favorite thing has to be a female doused in dark chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....playing with chocolate is alot of fun

what are you, 50 cent? :p

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
JLV said:
easy! what's wrong with raisins??

What's wrong with going to a performance of King Lear starring Sir Kenneth Branagh and finding out that he was stricken with crabs and his understudy is Andy Dick?