• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

chippy

videotronic

TRIBE Member
recent quote from chippy on GU speaking to luke chable who, by the way, is one person..

Just wanted to say that the most recent kiss fm set that you did was the fucking muts nuts!

you guys are jawsome!!
it writes itself!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by videotronic
why would there be two "t"s in nuts??

oh those crazy english..what *will* they think of next?
cuz the English bastardize the hell out of their language :)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by rentboy
it's not even delivered properly.

it's 'Mutts Nutts'. two t's in both words.

regardless... isn't he fucking spanish or something? and from toronto?

what's up with that..... bizzare

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
the funny thing is .. chipotle actually has a really good sense of 'good music' .. i think he has better taste than the majority of the members of this forum, that's my opinion ...

it's just too bad his over-enthusiasm can lead him to over-react online .. resulting in discreditation / ridicule ..

(although i won't defend the rayban comments, hehe)

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
the funny thing is .. chipotle actually has a really good sense of 'good music' .. i think he has better taste than the majority of the members of this forum, that's my opinion ...

it's just too bad his over-enthusiasm can lead him to over-react online .. resulting in discreditation / ridicule ..

I'd agree with you if I didn't think half the shit he posts is regurgitated from other boards and other peoples opinions.

zoo

TRIBE Member
even discerning between what reviews to repeat and established opinions to take requires some sort of skill :p

Originally posted by zoo

I'd agree with this. However, there was a certain kind of arrogance that accompanied his posts that hinted a lot towards an attitude of "Oh really? You're just finding out about these guys now? I've been listening to them for years" that was such a huge turnoff it overrode anything that he had to say (or cut and paste as vinder put it quite well). Considering how he used the GU board as a sounding board (and often was ridiculed as much as he was here if not worse), and how often he echoed their flavour of the month, it really kind of made any post of his to become pretty useless. There's a fine line between having good taste in music and simply grabbing anything that some board tells you, and yammering on about how great it is in other people's words and having an actual opinion.

That and he took himself waaaaaaaay too seriously.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
A message from the desk of Chipotle - Breakupstanding LLC:

http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=623743&highlight=#623743

FAO: for those hater that still care and read from TRIBE.

Especially brad copeland and el pres. high whatever.

I hardly post here but if you are going to copy and paste certain things that I write then please, choose carefully; you guys are having a ball commenting about something so minimal that I wrote here just so that I could search my previous postings.

You have to understand that I cannot search for previous postings unless I post and then look at my previous threads under that new posting. That is what I have done in the past anyways.

Anyways, I think it is rather childish and stupid that both Brad Copeland an establish dj and James Duncan an "established" retired clubber that has nothing better to do but hang out in websites and pick on people that he does not even know (like me). Both of you have nothing better to do and then you both wonder why I might act all weird around you when I have seen you out at clubs in the past. It is that type of instigation that harbors the type of anymosity that I still carry towards both of you, you just cannot let things die and let them go away, even when I am gone from that website.
If both of you were not such fucking haters than maybe I would not be such a prick to people that follow your lead. What really bothers me is that all this time has passed and you still act like fucking retards.

in short:

grow up and let shit die down, the past is the past.

I posted that about luke fair just to give him a little bit of praise and search for my previous postings.

Both of you make the progressive forum even less enjoyable to read.

I know it is fucking hilarious but I dislike the fact that I can't express certain things without the shadow of two hater hanging over me that have nothing better to do than to write shit.

anyways, not a big deal, just wanted to say that I was totally discontent with the shit they have said about me. Both of you grow the fuck up and look for something more interesting to do!!!

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i like the "established retired clubber" description of james ---

it almost wants me to petition for getting chipotle reinstated on this board... :D