• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

chipped out x-box for sale

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
get yourself well on your way to gaming heaven ...

modded x-box w/ executor 2 pro and roughly 20 games on a 120gig HD for sale. two controllers.

askin $700 obo

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
oh wait ... this might be un-'legal' ... forget it ... i take it back ... don't put me in JAIL!!!! its not mine i swear, it my .... cousin's ... i've never even seen it before, it was in the car when i got here!!!!

:eek:

ludikris

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
oh wait ... this might be un-'legal' ... forget it ... i take it back ... don't put me in JAIL!!!! its not mine i swear, it my .... cousin's ... i've never even seen it before, it was in the car when i got here!!!!

:eek:

un-legal ??

kuba

TRIBE Member
seven hundred? HAHAHAHHA good luck.

I know of one for sale, 4 controllers, 40 games, 120g, $400.

Thats more like it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
$700 is must be made of gold!!!

$199 brand new XBox
$126 brand new 120Gb HDD w/8mb Cache
$100 chip'd and installed

$475 for everything mod'd and chip'd brandnew.
Oh and $29 for your extra controller.
Games = Free.

Yes, this deserves to be thread crapped on!

pr0nstar

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
thanks for all your replies ... i'm not actually selling it, just wanted to see what market value was. you've all been very informative. yes, you can get all of that for about $475 ... NOT INCLUDING GAMES, but if someone had the cash and didn't want to bother with the 3 weeks waiting time for the chip, modding it themselves and figuring out all the little idiosyncrasies of modding (which could take weeks if its your first time) .... renting / borrowing / downloading all the games and burning them. for some people, time is money ... i'd be willing to pay $200 to save myself 4 weeks of headache and hastle ... but thats just me.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
thanks for all your replies ... i'm not actually selling it, just wanted to see what market value was. you've all been very informative. yes, you can get all of that for about $475 ... NOT INCLUDING GAMES, but if someone had the cash and didn't want to bother with the 3 weeks waiting time for the chip, modding it themselves and figuring out all the little idiosyncrasies of modding (which could take weeks if its your first time) .... renting / borrowing / downloading all the games and burning them. for some people, time is money ... i'd be willing to pay $200 to save myself 4 weeks of headache and hastle ... but thats just me.

Thats why youre backtracking and not selling it for seven hundred, having realized that was a huge ripoff.

Thanks. comeagain.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
Thats why youre backtracking and not selling it for seven hundred, having realized that was a huge ripoff.

Thanks. comeagain.

No reason to be a jerkass about it.

if you want to be all proud of yourself, you can wallow in the thought that he probably won't sell it for $700 and that all along you were right.

Some people overprice things sometimes... it's one thing to tell the guy that he may want to consider coming down in price... it's another to say 'oh man.. what a ripoff.. wtf neah neah neah'

damn crappers. :)P

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip

Thanks. comeagain.

actually ... no ...

i honestly jeez whiz golly jee wanted to know how much they were going for. thanks for the crap though ... your sarcasm was appreciated. fahq you very much :)

apparently modding x-box's is really simple and trained monkey's can do it because the going rate is $20 for labour ... wow, who knew. i guess my plans for world domination will have to be achieved some other way. i wonder how the rubber nipple market is doing these days .... hmmmm.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders