• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

chipotle gold

videotronic

TRIBE Member
lifted from GU where your friend chippy and rentboy have been having beef

ll talk aside.. I play at u of t.. you want to come play or fight me.. come on down mofo... you pasty brits suck..but don't fight me.. you are too skinny bring on a real real pasty brit asshole for me to do some judo moves on. okay.
fucking GOLD

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
yep, the past few weeks on GU with Chippy have been most entertaining.

He's also quite possibly the most racist person i've ever met.

The shit he said about Koreans was jaw dropping.

But yeah, it's great how he starts to borderline threaten me.

The boy has ZERO concept of a windup/pisstake.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
rentboy said:
He's also quite possibly the most racist person i've ever met.

The shit he said about Koreans was jaw dropping.

and here we go:

"I am so glad the koreans are out of the world cup.. as much as I like some of the women... the fans are fucking annoying!
and as good looking and sexy as some of the korean women dress.. to be quite honest they are all fucking prejudiced bitches."

and:

"oh yea, I forgot to insult the man too.. if the women are prejudiced the man towards me have been all a bunch of racist cunts for the most part ... so my solution is just to call them all a bunch of faggots which they are anyways."

the irony is lost on the boy...he also detests white people.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
Is he banned there yet.

haha, in the space of 3 weeks he has completely alienated himself from everyone in the World Cup Forum.

There's even a thread asking for him to be banned.

Gravid

TRIBE Member
If he gets banned from GU, can we get him back?
He offers far more too much entertainment to not be posting somewhere.
ch33se and baconpan

vinder

TRIBE Member
rofl, too much awesome.

atta boy jose, keep on keepin on you garbagecan pissing, stalking, homophobic, sexaually assaulting, foaming-at-the-mouth ape!

Gravid said:
If he gets banned from GU, can we get him back?
He offers far more too much entertainment to not be posting somewhere.
ch33se and baconpan
Much like the King Cobra he's best viewed from afar. Here he likes to pm chicks and get all creepy/stabby/stalky and stuff.

Gravid

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
Much like the King Cobra he's best viewed from afar. Here he likes to pm chicks and get all creepy/stabby/stalky and stuff.
Boo to the creepy shit:mad:
but he certainly keeps you entertained

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
you know, for a good 20 seconds there i thought i was actually reading a thread

anyone else i would have known it was a list of searched posts by a)the sheer number by the same person in a row and b) the lack of a common thread running from one to the next

with our man chippy though, anythings possible

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
And loopdokter stop being such a fucking follower of everything.. you never liked soccer and all of the sudden he is fucking predicting scores and people who will score... at least I follow the premiership you blatan fucking prejudiced butfuck-nowhereville living Canadian piece of shit... stay in the fucking hole you call your location and go back to tribe where you belong you fucking twat... fake follower of everything.

I bet you never even played or touched a soccer ball in your life yet you are here .... fuck off.
jesus christ!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders