• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

chinese death vehicle - W.T.F!?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-06-14-death-van_x.htm

VAN SPECS

Cost: $37,500 to $75,000, depending on vehicle's size
Length: 20 to 26 feet
Top speed: 65 to 80 mph

THREE SECTIONS

Execution chamber: in the back, with blacked-out windows; seats beside the stretcher for a court doctor and guards; sterilizer for injection equipment; wash basin

Observation area: in the middle, with a glass window separating it from execution area; can accommodate six people; official-in-charge oversees the execution through monitors connected to the prisoner and gives instruction via walkie-talkie.
Driver area

Production to date: at least 40 vehicles, made by Jinguan and two other companies in Jiangsu and Shandong provinces.

this gets my wtf for the month of June!

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Those communists sure know how to rule with an iron fist.

I like how human rights don't matter.

Hey, that guy over there, he's spray painting. Go sterilize the needle for execution room.

acheron

TRIBE Member
It's practical. Inner-city maneuverability, a 7-year warranty and easy lease payments make this the choice for budget-concious law enforcement agencies and organized crime syndicates everywhere.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
They could try to kill Jack Bauer in that, but he's immune to the injection and he'd break out of there in a flash.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
They could try to kill Jack Bauer in that, but he's immune to the injection and he'd break out of there in a flash.
Do you have any idea how fucking angry he'd be, too? He'd FLIP. OUT. No amount of kung-fu could save those guys.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
yeah this has been a good day for threads

i for one thank peta

that snake expelling a hippo was awsome

Last edited:

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
It's practical. Inner-city maneuverability, a 7-year warranty and easy lease payments make this the choice for budget-concious law enforcement agencies and organized crime syndicates everywhere.
"What do I have to do to put you in one of these beauties today?"

patri©k

TRIBE Member
if I ever ended up in one of those vans.... all you'd hear would be...

"LET-ME-OFF.... AT-THE-NEK-I-DEST-CORNAH"

"HOW-COULD-YOU-DOOOOO... SUCH-A-THING-TO-MEEEEE!?"