• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chilling Video: Police Surveillance Footage

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
When you don't have a corporate run/statefunded tv studio to make a profesional story you resort to what you got, Godwins law?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
yeqah but its always nazi's. Never french riots, or Korean riots or south american ones. They never show footage of how the europeans do the exact same thing and have for decades. Yes this is how police deal with riots, this is how they have dealt with riots for ages now its not shocking.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone notice how they got that dude's SIN# from a face shot live in like 5 seconds?

and i don't think that the nazi footage is out of order. what are they collecting that footage for? honestly... think about it.

they DID just build 350 million dollars worth of Haliburton domestic detainment facilities for 'fifth columnists' after all.

and i think they use the nazi footage because it is the most easily recognized for what it is, and because it is easily available. keep in mind that manyof those who will see this video don't know/care about other despotic regimes.

Last edited:

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
they use sticks on people lots of times and pepper spray some women and children in the face on more than one occasion. there's beatings throughout.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
well you can see them washing pepper spray out of a kid's eyes while they play audio from the news that says police pepper sprayed children. then there's a clip timed with the word 'babies' where you can see a baby with an inflamed face being pulled out of the crowd by their parents. there are a lot of shots of the police spraying pepper spray into people's faces.

the woman to watch is the older woman in blue whose neck is being forced down by a cop in one shot. she is standing at the front in a totally submissive posture. she doesn't try to run or anything. anyway, earlier in the video you can see the cops target her specifically and spray her in the face with OC. the rest of the shots are her recovering while a cop forcibly holds her neck and makes her bow her head.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
well you can see them washing pepper spray out of a kid's eyes while they play audio from the news that says police pepper sprayed children. then there's a clip timed with the word 'babies' where you can see a baby with an inflamed face being pulled out of the crowd by their parents.
So you dont actually see a cop spraying a kid in the face?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
I find it odd so many criticize Alex Jones for his in your face approach to this all.

Maybe there is a place for loud mouth reporters in this world, after all should we be keeping this so hush hush.

Martial Law 9/11 Rise of the Police State is probably the best example at where we are headed. If you found the above video offensive watch this documentary.

Why do the "police" look like the military?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661&q=alex+jones+martial+law&pl=true

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Hal-9000 said:
So you dont actually see a cop spraying a kid in the face?
no, but who else is likely to have done it? honestly? did that kid pepper spray itself? did the protestors do it? who were the ones indiscriminately spraying people in that situation? you can see them mass spraying the crowd, and you can see them pointedly targeting faces, women, etc.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
You said, "pepper spray some women and children in the face"

I draw a distinction between a policeman aiming for a child's face (what you said happened) and dispersed (it disperses as you can clearly see) pepper spray getting in a kids eye. You make it sound like the cops intentionally sprayed children when you don't even see it happen in the video. Interesting.

If people want to bring children to demos and protests, thats fine by me, however when the situation esclalates, the swine start advancing and you keep your kid around, that's negligent. Nevermind having them right at the front of the barricade.

Shug

TRIBE Member
I have a problem with Alex Jones because to win the "truthiness war", you need to win over the moderates, people who aren't into conspiracy theories and don't regularily question what's put in front of their eyes and ears.

When someone sees Charlie Sheen calmly and logically asking questions that most people don't ask on CNN, and they think to themselves, "Hey, wait... maybe... there is something to that. I want more information."... they then go to prisonplanet/infowars, they see this 24 point font, flashing text, and sidebars hawking video DVDs... and ultimately dismiss it because of the forceful obnoxiousness of it all.

"Yep, what was I thinking? That Alex Jones is nuts, and there was no conspiracy, it's just a bunch of crazies making shit up."

Shug

TRIBE Member
You're preaching to the converted. :p I'm saying there's others out there that aren't as open minded (paranoid?) as I am... and crossing the threshold where those people are convinced isn't going to be done by Alex Jones.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Hal-9000 said:
You said, "pepper spray some women and children in the face"

I draw a distinction between a policeman aiming for a child's face (what you said happened) and dispersed (it disperses as you can clearly see) pepper spray getting in a kids eye. You make it sound like the cops intentionally sprayed children when you don't even see it happen in the video. Interesting.

If people want to bring children to demos and protests, thats fine by me, however when the situation esclalates, the swine start advancing and you keep your kid around, that's negligent. Nevermind having them right at the front of the barricade.
DaPhatConductor said:
the woman to watch is the older woman in blue whose neck is being forced down by a cop in one shot. she is standing at the front in a totally submissive posture. she doesn't try to run or anything. anyway, earlier in the video you can see the cops target her specifically and spray her in the face with OC. the rest of the shots are her recovering while a cop forcibly holds her neck and makes her bow her head.
anyway, i found the footage interesting and posted it. i guess you disagree.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

atbell

TRIBE Member
Hal-9000 said:
Negligent. I completely agree. In all likely hood brining a child to a crowded event where there are riot police is orders of magnitude more risky then what ever policy you are protesting. Putting your kid in harms way like that is really not worth the one or two whales you might save.

atbell

TRIBE Member
Shug said:
You're preaching to the converted. :p I'm saying there's others out there that aren't as open minded (paranoid?) as I am... and crossing the threshold where those people are convinced isn't going to be done by Alex Jones.
Another note I completely agree with. Until theories are more professionally presented in main stream sources (not on one issue web pages) there is going to be very little conversion going on and a whole lot of "conspiracy nut" accusations flying around.

The populous is becoming much more web savvy and credible sources are becoming much more important. Of course there is the big problem of FOX News and the fact that so many people think it is credible.

deafplayer

TRIBE Member
jesus christ people...... apparently the police do not have to earn/work to keep their exclusive right to carry around lethal weaponry in the streets

THEY are the ones who are supposed to be SO RESPONSIBLE
SO fucking responsible that we let them carry GUNS around
Dont make fun of my [edit: capitals]
they are only as responsible as they are held, thats the point
then again, its very important to hold the victims who do not have this exclusive, very very special privilege and responsibility and expectations as police
yes bad woman - bad woman! leave your baby at home, not in a public area with police "to serve and protect" nearby! For, they might spray chemical agents at you
you negligant woman!
Officer, thank you for your time, Im sorry to inconvenience you with this wench, have a lovely day
YOU, lady, Sit back down! Youve done a bad thing.