• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

chihuaha puppies for sale-

kuba

TRIBE Member
$800 each. They were just born and will be ready for may 20th. there were four of them, the owner is keeping one. I will have pics up this week, upon which all the girls will say awwwww, but nobody will probably buy any. although it's worth a shot.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TRO

TRIBE Member
my girlfriend wants one but I can't have pets at my place and she already has a cat...she's also not home enough to take care of it...but I'd be all over this...

short-haired or long?
 

kyfe

TRIBE Member
TRO said:
my girlfriend wants one but I can't have pets at my place and she already has a cat...she's also not home enough to take care of it...but I'd be all over this...

short-haired or long?

why bother posting? your cheap ass can't afford one.
I would buy one but.....

dude post that shit in nobody cares.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
why bother posting? your cheap ass can't afford one.
I would buy one but.....

dude post that shit in nobody cares.
LMFAOOOO!!!
tro you got

owned-41407.jpg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
115364285_a3c87219f9.jpg


The owners have had puppies before, they had 3 chihuahas straight from mexico, one died, they have 2 left, and just got a third one 2 or so years ago and she just had this litter.

115364286_10670bb67d.jpg


Those are all the pics I have, I can get more, but they aren't ready til mid-may anyways.

Thank you for your disinterest.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Awe,

They're so cute. If it were not for the fact that I have 2 cats I would be really interested. I think my cats would rip it to shreds.

kuba said:
115364285_a3c87219f9.jpg


The owners have had puppies before, they had 3 chihuahas straight from mexico, one died, they have 2 left, and just got a third one 2 or so years ago and she just had this litter.

115364286_10670bb67d.jpg


Those are all the pics I have, I can get more, but they aren't ready til mid-may anyways.

Thank you for your disinterest.
 
Top