• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chicks with Decks

tablist

TRIBE Member
just got back from the party...it was semi full but everybody was buggin' out hard!! All the dj.'s spun great sets, especially fucking annalyze & Miss. Michie. DOPE!! I look forward to more parties from Bottle Cap!!

p.s.Happy Birthday Dave!!

p.s.s. Nice to meet you Dorianne it was fun hangin out with you.:)
:)

Max

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
great party. I think there was music playing.. and I think I liked it.

sorry if i wasn't making sense. lol

I like Pulse.

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
Caught a bit of Miss Michie and Annalyze. Both had the place bumpin'. Too bad I was dressed for Film ;) and couldn't join the dancefloor.

I also heard a bit of Lady Bass too, because my ride's car was blocked...:mad: ;

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
I had such a wikked time!!! although i was feeling under the weather a bit i still had so much fun

haha i love when the fire alarm went off at the end of my set :p that was funny shit lol

thanks to Bottlecap for everything :)

wooooo go chicks with decks

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
What fun to have something different from the same old same old. I had never been to Pulse before, I had never seen most of he DJs before, and I had never gone out specifically with a big bunch of all girls before.

I did like the space for Pulse. Plenty of seating, variety of layout, and great DJ visibility, a nice 'ravey' atmosphere (which probably just means 'kinda dirty' ;)) However, the bar service was terrible. It was like all the bartenders had never worked a bar before in their lives. They were slow, sloppy and forgetful.

The music didn't always do it for me, but I really enjoyed both Miss Michie's and Annalyze's sets. It was loud... almost too loud, I'm a girl that likes my bass, but I feared for the well-being of my eardrums at times.

Some fo the crowd seemed awfully unfriendly, and you know it's time to go when the guy across from you has been vomiting on the floor for ten minutes. Still, I was with a large group of awesome chicks, my girls Marcia and Shannon were there--Shan, girl, you were a mite pie-faced were you not?--with awesome Shane, and had the lovely opportunity to wag my little chin off with MAXimum power (not to mention MAXimum adorability) tablist-man, so the crowd had all of those things going for it.

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata

...the bar service was terrible. It was like all the bartenders had never worked a bar before in their lives. They were slow, sloppy and forgetful...

... almost too loud, I'm a girl that likes my bass, but I feared for the well-being of my eardrums at times.

...Some fo the crowd seemed awfully unfriendly, and you know it's time to go when the guy across from you has been vomiting on the floor for ten minutes.

that sounds like the one time i've been there. sounds like this party was better than that though.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's nice to know you were thinking of it Michie! I shall now shake my fist in the sound man's direction, wherever that may be.

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
thinking of it?? haha i could barely breath the bass was so loud ;)

but i still loved it... it made it hard to mix sometimes though... because as soon as i brought the other track in .... it just sounded like noise...

but i had fun none the less :)

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
a mite pie-faced

that's a nice way of putting it. I can't hold my likkah anymore. I called sunny at 5am for no reason. lol

it was awsome running into you though!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
hahahhahah!!

for some reason Shane and I thought you could only buy them upstairs, so we put them in out pants and smuggled them down. lol dear god. then we noticed the same signs downstairs.

I'm so cool

thanks for listening to me michie.. oh and that's the best set I've heard you spin. and Dj Her was good too. yey Dawn

ps ~ that sound guy was an idiot

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
oh my. okay I've thought her name was Dawn for a couple years now.

I think

hey Michie is you wednesday's happening?

Shuga_Shane

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
hahahhahah!!

for some reason Shane and I thought you could only buy them upstairs, so we put them in out pants and smuggled them down. lol dear god. then we noticed the same signs downstairs.

I'm so cool

thanks for listening to me michie.. oh and that's the best set I've heard you spin. and Dj Her was good too. yey Dawn

ps ~ that sound guy was an idiot

Haha

for the record after you bought two beers upstairs I told you that I don't think they'll let you take them downstairs (since someone told me that earlier/pretty standard no liquor in stairwell rule), then you went to buy some more which confused me. I never told you nor was under the impression that they were only selling them upstairs. (I think you were just a little drunken as has already been pointed out in this thread :) ).

Had a good night overall, nice to see alot of familar peeps...and Annalyze dropped a wicked set. I liked it when she came out of the DJ booth and danced to the track she was playing.

Shug

ps. The sound guy was an idiot.

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
haha...u girls are hilarious !!

everyone did seem to be having fun for the most part...that was good... and for the record..i liked the bass.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Oh good, I was confused, doesn't take much to throw my poor addled brain into the aether of perplexity.

And now I can see the error of my ways and can reformat c) to read "likes Annalyaze and LOVES our own Miss Michie!"