• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CHERRY BEACH *promise*

kuba

TRIBE Member
This is the new cherry beach roll calls thread, cuz the other one was a mishmash of trance/other parties, etc etc.

So, this is THE promise thread- post if you're going.

Weatherman, over to you:

Sunday- 20% POP, high of 21C, low of 10C. Cloudy periods. (so far no rain).

Ok, thanks. Now, back to our regulary scheduled program.

WHO'SE IN?

I can't wait to see you there! Blanket+bocciball+beats=fun!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I'll be in there for sure I might have a nap in the afternoon and then head on over with the dog

i'll be there fo sure by 6pm

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
Cool people don't go that early. The real party gets going after 6pm.
That's why in le weekend thread I posted about the nap I'm taking prior to Cherry Beach so ....................... :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
yeah but you don't wake up from your naps until 11pm.
Not true ......I'm usually hungry by six, then I wake up and go back to sleep. But given that I am not hitting Guv til Sunday morning I'm sure I'll make it out of bed.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
Cool people don't go that early. The real party gets going after 6pm.
lol. depends on your perception of what the Cherry Beach parties are about. I personally like it earlier and am out by 7ish before things get rediculous.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
do you have to dance on sand? is it an actual beach? no one has ever successfully dragged me here after guv, and this question is the burning one for me.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
do you have to dance on sand? is it an actual beach? no one has ever successfully dragged me here after guv, and this question is the burning one for me.
its worth experiencing

s1k

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
i think ur thinkin of bora bora...

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
LeoGirl said:
lol. depends on your perception of what the Cherry Beach parties are about. I personally like it earlier and am out by 7ish before things get rediculous.

Please elaborate for the uninitiated.

Bean

TRIBE Member
LeoGirl said:
agreed to the agreed.

i like taking the late afternoon - early evening shift too.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
^^^ What he said. I usualy only go for the afternoons so I haven't experienced it firsthand, but the word I keep hearing is that the vibe changes quite a bit once the Zone closes and that crowd heads over to Cherry Beach to keep partying.