• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

cherry beach - june 25

patri©k

TRIBE Member
things started up a little late but the weather was fantastic and the company was even better! :D

Mike, Dylan (sp?), Geoff... nice to finally put faces to the names! Matt, Judy, Sarah... good seeing you guys also!

that grey terrier was a evil monster that kept biting the other dogs! sheeesh, keep it locked up already!

100% more robots!

ps. DREAMY MINIMAL OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dtox

TRIBE Member
[QUOTE

ps. DREAMY MINIMAL OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks much I think. Wasn't much of a crowd generated feel to go on so I was kinda all over the place playing beach tunes. Was real nice to play a longer set though. How'd things end up after Steve Yanko?

Easy,
dt

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
That solo singer was brutal (sorry), but it was a relief to hear wicked electro tech house beats from Mtl'er Sean Kosa. He blew MY mind!! Sooooo good, and I hope he plays more in the T.Dot.

Note to self: when the sun sets the sketchers come out from the shadows!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

killahkali

TRIBE Member
im going to blunt and say that was the worst party ive ever been to since i can remember. steve yanko was the silver lining forshure. allthough don cash needs to call it a day. i have never been so baffled by such whore-endous singing. chubbs "im going to shout out encore, to piss everyone off". to make a long story short THANK YOU PRIDE! had super goodtimes at m lounge. :)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
That solo singer was brutal (sorry), but it was a relief to hear wicked electro tech house beats from Mtl'er Sean Kosa. He blew MY mind!! Sooooo good, and I hope he plays more in the T.Dot.

Note to self: when the sun sets the sketchers come out from the shadows!

Michi I was there BEFORE the sun set?!

;)

Dylan's set was a nice warmup, was loving some of the hip-hop before but set could've had a bit more flow... kept jumping up to bounce to a tune only to be let down by some rnb slow jam.

Yeah dude after Dylan's "dreamy minimal" was pretty wack, sorry no offence but he really couldn't sing.

Thank goodness for Yanko but by then I was pretty tired from being in the sun all day and ya know, had to make it in on time to work today.

8/10

biggups to dave and irving... keep on keepin' on guys, loving the cherry beach parties and was glad to help out.

p.s. I owe you a beer, Irving!

:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

leisure

TRIBE Promoter
i had a great time playing, thx dave and irving! Cherry Beach is my favorite gig every year, fun fun floor (even if it is grassy)

dtox

TRIBE Member
Now that I have a few more seconds. Thanks Dave and Irving for having me. I'm glad I was around for the invitation. First time at the beach this year and it was a blast, the whole crew of folks I know and met made it a great afternoon. Will definetly be making out for any Sunday I can!!!

krosum

TRIBE Member
dtox said:
Now that I have a few more seconds. Thanks Dave and Irving for having me. I'm glad I was around for the invitation. First time at the beach this year and it was a blast, the whole crew of folks I know and met made it a great afternoon. Will definetly be making out for any Sunday I can!!!
Well Done,

I'll invite you to the next one only if you wear one of these for me while you play.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I still don't understand why you'd put that picture up and make a reference to me and 'my friends' when obviously I do-not know who you are...

but as long as you have something to keep you busy... I guess that's all that really matters (that AND you're off the streets away from those children you speak of so fondly)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member
krosum said:
Well Done,

I'll invite you to the next one only if you wear one of these for me while you play.

only if I can have a video of that line wire ink guy peeing on an electric fence whilst wearing fun fur. you best be inviting me as well.