• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Chernobyl pics

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
crazy pics...
I was looking at Chernobyl on google earth, pretty intresting to see the plant as it is now. I was a kid in Hungary when it happened. I got sick from it too, it was some crazy shit... I can't believe the Russian government sent University students to help clean it up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I was a child when my mother was working there on a big project... We (our family) were all scared when that happened, luckily she survived... for another 15 years.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
wow...they don't show you those photos in National Geographic.

or when they are campaigning for new reactors in ontario

they use a baloon - and say lets be clear about nu-clear energy

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Boo said:
or when they are campaigning for new reactors in ontario

they use a baloon - and say lets be clear about nu-clear energy
Oh whatever. Quit your fear mongering.

They don't show all the pictures of the victims of air pollution caused by fossil fuel fired generating stations either.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I can't believe how they have adds on tv saying nuclear energy is clean and all that shit.. nothing that kills and sickens millions of people in an instant should be fucked with. I hate nuclear power.. I cant believe 60 years later we are still meddling with it..

zoo

TRIBE Member
what a horrible accident :(

air / wind / water / geothermal power are safe and sustainable and mostly wasteless .. why do we have to risk such disasters for the sake of capital savings? :(