1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

chemical rant in insane odds

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by StarvingWriter, Aug 28, 2003.

1. StarvingWriter

StarvingWriter TRIBE Member

ok, i have a sleeping disorder wnd was given sewwt pills ferom my doctor called immovwe, but they slowlystopped working the way they wwerew suposed to.

i was givena bottle by my doctor for my sleeping problemsand told to atake a half pill a night but they didnt' do shit so i started taking full ones...and they have lsort their effcct too...so tonbiht i really needed to be up eraly tomororw because my girlfruebnd wants me to get back onut regualr hours....so tongith i took 3 whole oners.

here is tbe bithch..

not only am i not tired, (my eyes or mind) but i have the motor skills of a drunk preschooler. I keep tripping ofver my feet when i wwlk, can't see very well and my mind is like totalyl blank it is ven taking a big effort to tipe thnis, but yet, I;'m stull not TIRED WTF

i came into work which was a bad ideda for the way im ddriving right now, ihope it calms before i drive back.

I'm sratrting a new ipll tomrowow which hopefulyl wiill bgimme the resiults i need so that i can start sleeping more than once every oyther day.

here is a post i made under similar conditions on another one of my websitsts (talking about day of defeta or sometinh)

"sof II is a huge imprvmeentover aprt 1, try to get a haxed copy oif it so we can play toghterh

im on sleepog pills thta are making neake tyops right now, but im sott tired to creowect them right now itd likr being stonmed but really vret tired.

/ms slepes now

Last edited: Aug 28, 2003
  2. badkitty

badkitty TRIBE Member

mental plan

3. HotSauce

HotSauce TRIBE Member

StarvingWriter needs psychiatrists.

4. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

StrivingWriter needs to hook me up with some drunken pills :D

They look like fun :p

har har har.

2 dollah?

5. StarvingWriter

StarvingWriter TRIBE Member

sobering up now.

Not 2 dollah. 5 dollah after drug plan thru work covers it. I'm finally starting to get tired, but it's not from the pills...jesus it's frustrating sleeping once every other day.

6. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

Siorryl, after a noght of 2 dollar imports... Nothing its worth more than 2 doallars to me ;P

If it aint stella, its no goodi in my books! :p

Muahhahahahhahahha.

2dolla?