• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

check out the northern lights!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
That's just the nuclear glow of pickering as power consumption is maxed.. P.S. don't mind that tail you're growing.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
They were ridiculously fucking bright. I saw them in brampton, however once i did get to an area where there was tons of lighting (my house) they weren't visible. Stupid giant mall complex.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

catilyst

TRIBE Member
I went for a 'nature hike' earlier and was pretty surprised. I literally stoped dead in my tracks and just stared upwards for awhile. Even the old man got excited when I told hime and he had to go out!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
That's just the nuclear glow of pickering as power consumption is maxed.. P.S. don't mind that tail you're growing.

lol

A good friend of mine works at the nuclear plant. He's an engineer.

My teacher yesturday talked about how when he was in the Yukon he saw the Northern Lights and said it was the most incredible thing he has ever seen bc it looked like a giant hand sweeping across the horizon and down the other side.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I used to see the Aurorae when i was a kid, living outside of montreal.

Last time i saw them, i was 14, and i was in North Bay. It wasn't exactly an amazing show that night.

kat

TRIBE Member
i saw them this summer at my cottage on lake nippissing

no chance in hell of seeing them here though : /